Assassin Tank LF HM Progression Group

dbears

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a group that wants to clear content. That wants to go 10/10 HM and then 10/10 NiM should it ever come. I don't care if your guild has a Flagship, a Stronghold, 10% exp/rep bonuses. If you have a HM Progression group and you need a tank, I want in.

My availability:

Sunday through Thursday, any time between 6:00pm and 12:00am server (Eastern)

My gear/stats:

Full Resurrected with 6 piece set bonus (old 2 piece armorings saved for certain fights)

Revanite Implants and Relics

Fully and properly augmented

--------------------------

55765 Health

23.40% Defense

42.56% Shield

52.59% Absorb

--------------------------

Post a message, private message or mail me on Dhibs in-game if you want any more details!

Edited by dbears

Dbears,

I see your on the Bastion server! I am not sure if you have checked out <Failure>? We are recruiting an assasin/pt tank currently. If your interested please check us out, or if you have in the past check us out again. Would love to chat.

The Bastion <Failure> recruitment thread

Apply to Failure

Cheers

Hey thanks. I've seen you guys around and would* love to join, but your raid times don't work with my current work schedule. Unless you guys have started a group that raids earlier in the day. If things at work change I'll definitely hit you guys up though.

Hey thanks. I've seen you guys around and would* love to join, but your raid times don't work with my current work schedule. Unless you guys have started a group that raids earlier in the day. If things at work change I'll definitely hit you guys up though.

Group 2 raids 6-9 server.

Everyone else raids 7-10 for the most part, with the exception of 1 late night group. I see your time limit is 9pm, but if your interested in going 1 hour later there are 2 open assasin tank positions right now. Message me if you want more details! Or we can even set up a trial run for either of the 2 groups seeking an assasin tank. :)

Check out my post we have up on here.. "9/10 progression team recruiting..."

We actually would be interested in picking up a solid tank. Try messaging me on Jedi Covenant.. (character name is Murda). We might have the perfect setup for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Check out my post we have up on here.. "9/10 progression team recruiting..."

We actually would be interested in picking up a solid tank. Try messaging me on Jedi Covenant.. (character name is Murda). We might have the perfect setup for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I think by the title he only has a Imp toon. But I might be wrong

<Symphony of the Forsaken> has a HM progression team that just lost its tank due to RL reasons. We run on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-11 server time though we are frequently done at 10. We would love to have you come run with us and try us out.

Our team makeup is:

Tank - PT

Tank - Jugg- this is the one that just left

DPS - Merc IO/Ars

DPS - Sniper Eng/Marks

DPS - Sorc lightning

DPS - Jugg veng

Heal - Sorc

Heal - Op, switching to a merc soon

Message me in game. Rhu'two

Edited by Ryaja

• 2 weeks later...