<Clever Guild is Clever> PvE Progression Guild

azusaf

We are a newly formed Imperial Guild on the Jedi Covenant server. Our primary focus is PvE Progression. For those of you who do not know what Progressions is, we simply focus on starting the PvE content (flashpoints, hard modes, tacticals, operations, etc.) as soon as we hit level cap, starting with the lowest forms, dailies and tacticals. We do dailies and tacticals until we have a group geared enough to do some hard mode flashpoints. Once we have enough people geared from all of that, we move on to starting to progress through each operation on story mode difficulty one at a time, starting with the easiest, and moving our way up. Once we have a full ops group geared enough to do ever operation, we start focusing on doing hard modes that same way we did story modes. Once this is done, you do that same for nightmare mode. We are currently looking for players of any level and skill. Once this is done, we will start getting together on our Progression nights to get some content knocked out. We currently use TeamSpeak3 as our primary means of voice chatting. If you have any questions or would like to apply for the Progression Groups or the Guild, please feel free to message me anytime, apply to the website, or comment on here. Thank you.

cleverguildisclever.enjin.com

Edited by azusaf

• 2 weeks later...

Azusaf,

I am interested in returning to this game after years off.. I am interested in what your guild has to offer. My only concern is the fact I want to play a Marauder for PVE progression. My concern kicks in about this because I don't want to reach level 60 and never able to attend progression groups (if I join) simply because majority of the players frown upon melee/marauder Dps for progression purposes these days.. My second choice is a Sorc Dps. So whatever you all need most out of those two I would gladly level to join you guys.

Raid experience in this game - EV (level 50 raid) and some KP I think it was called?

I am coming from POT5 server, so I will be a fresh player on this server.

Thanks for your time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...