Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

Almar
02.17.2012 , 11:32 AM | #11
So far two people have joined Kathol Rift from reading this post! I'd like to invite many more of you over to make an alt or a new home on Kathol Rift!

I am going to start running Flashpoints of all levels on Almar later today since I will be completing my Republic Leveling Guide, hopefully by the end of the weekend some of you can join me! =)

Sasheria
02.17.2012 , 12:09 PM | #12
I just don't have the time until this weekend I'll send you a tell.

my play time is limited

Jedi_Barbie
02.17.2012 , 01:01 PM | #13
I have a couple of Empire toons on Tarro Blood but have been looking for a good server to roll a Republlic character. I'm relatively new to PvP, but picking it up quickly as I go. I have a BH Merc as my main, and I like playing healers. Any recommendation as far as which class to roll?
The Glitter'sparkle Legacy

Almar
02.17.2012 , 01:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_Barbie View Post
I have a couple of Empire toons on Tarro Blood but have been looking for a good server to roll a Republlic character. I'm relatively new to PvP, but picking it up quickly as I go. I have a BH Merc as my main, and I like playing healers. Any recommendation as far as which class to roll?
We are short on healers! Scoundrel or Commando are good choices as we have many Jedi Sages on Kathol Rift. In fact that's really the only type of healer that I see

Almar
02.17.2012 , 06:43 PM | #15
Three more people have joined Kathol Rift, come on guys! More come over! =D

Almar
02.17.2012 , 11:17 PM | #16
Seven people have already joined me on Kathol Rift! Don't miss out on all the fun and come on over too!

Almar
02.18.2012 , 04:53 AM | #17
Up to 10 people who rerolled to Kathol Rift yesterday! I'd like to warmly welcome them and many more to our friendly and rapidly growing community!

KingFastrod
02.18.2012 , 05:20 AM | #18
I'll do it. Need some sleep first, then I will be back on later today.

Sunshroud
02.18.2012 , 11:00 AM | #19
I'm definitely down for a switch.

Ps: Great guides!
Zas'rel: Can you repeat that? I wasn't listening to anything before the word 'pay'

Zas'rel - Scoundrel | Nura - Commando
Luri - Sniper | Cheja - Mercenary

Almar
02.18.2012 , 02:08 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunshroud View Post
I'm definitely down for a switch.

Ps: Great guides!
Thanks!

And hope to see both of you later today! We're up to a dozen people that have made the switch over so far and all of them are enjoying Kathol Rift!

I am glad to hear that we may just fix the population problems that plague this server!