Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Confused and Very Upset!

VarnieTsk
01.26.2012 , 04:47 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
Actually it is, it's no exploit.

If you touch a flagged enemy with an AOE attack (or any attack for that matter), you'll get flagged. It's the same in every MMO. The same way if you heal or buff a flagged friendly, you'll get flagged too.

Now you know about it so it'll be easy to avoid...No problem.

Please name one.

Before you do, please know that so far, every single attempt at naming a major game has been refuted and debunked. Most of the major games out there have fixed this game flaw including the vaunted WoW. Best to read through the threads on the subject before making a blanket statement like that.

VarnieTsk
01.27.2012 , 06:10 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that the development team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating different solutions for it. Your feedback is important and we want everyone to be able to have an enjoyable experience. We'll definitely keep you posted with the latest information on this.

Thank you
AND

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Apologies for the delay, but I was waiting to make sure that it was on internal radar and being worked on before I posted.

Woot!! FYI for those not watching the other thread at http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...159167&page=84

Happy Day

Lodakai
01.28.2012 , 10:39 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by VorpalK View Post
The problem is, we don't want it happening EVER. Not once. The description of PvE servers in cludes "All PvP must be consensual", and this is not consensual.
This pretty much says it all. It's not even debatable. There's really nothing else to discuss.