Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

xIphonex

Hey Guys.

This is a really awesome post and i've learned a lot as an assassin (madness) from this post.

I just had one question.

So how do I trim the log so it shows up that I fought this boss and so on and so forth?

Thanks!

Can't say no to helping a fellow Shadow/Assassin, should be more of us!!

In Torparse on the left side underneath your individual fights, there is a "By Time" tab. Just simply enter in the time you want to start the fight and end the fight, then click on "View", Obviously check your entire parse and then trim it to where you do a good amount of spikey damage and end it around there. Making sure your fight still goes for at least 6mins, which is what was stated in OP i believe.

Also, if you are just looking for Boss Fights from an OP or FP etc, there is a tab at the top that seperates the Boss fights from the trash.

Lastly, if you hover over the individual fight tabs (still on the left) it will tell you who you were fighting in the parse. It will have a boss' name from an op. Another characters name from pvp. Or it will say Ops Training Dummy if you are testing on the dummy.

Hope this helps and answers your question.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really seeing anything wrong, though I just sorta skimmed through it. Based on the #'s you're gearing up the way I am now. At the time I did my parse I had a little higher power and less crit, so I probably could put up a slightly higher parse myself. Though I'm probably not the expert to ask here since Opfotm simmed it and I think he said an anni marauder can get 2254 dps over a 5 min. parse (and I think that involves no ramping up either), and my best parse atm is about 90 dps lower than that with the ramp up. Think it just comes down to gearing up correctly (based on the info on mmo mechanics, I've got the best setup available until new gear comes out), how much lag you have that day, which stim you're using (rakata or exotech, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference, don't have anything to support that though) and how much luck you have with your crits.

Edit: Oh wow, I was wrong, looking back it was 2554 dps, so I am WAY off.

2288 dps from watchmen sent over on TOFN. http://www.torparse.com/a/107667/time/1358784660/1358784990/0/Overview

I believe that's on a fleet dummy even, so seeing that; you can easily extrapolate a 2.3k-2.4k parse on a dummy.

He has the same APM as Beastfury? So where would the difference come from, if you're referring to lag..?

Apm ends up mattering to the extreme in Anni because of the bleeds consisting on most of it, its more based on timing of Annihilate to the exact GCD (Its offset by the .5s because of its skill tree reduction) so even missing it by a few extra ms adds a lot less DPS. So, him having .8 less APM than beast, does mean that likely he had some extreme lag.

For example, using the keetsune sim with latency options, 0ms with the 240 crit setup = 2572 dps. 50ms with same setup = 2458 dps.

50 ms, in many other specs wouldn't make that big of a difference, in fact for PT's/VG's that are pyro/assault, having a 50 or so MS adds DPS over 0ms because of their reapplication thing. (There's a long write up in their doc sim about it).

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

Really hate to tell all of you anni maras/watchmen sents out there this, but toss out your pve armorings and get 4 WH Vindicator ones. Just did the testing myself, its easily a 3-5% global DPS increase, and once you start to realize how to line it up as burst, it can just pump out a ridiculous amount of damage at once during a burst phase.

Really hate to tell all of you anni maras/watchmen sents out there this, but toss out your pve armorings and get 4 WH Vindicator ones. Just did the testing myself, its easily a 3-5% global DPS increase, and once you start to realize how to line it up as burst, it can just pump out a ridiculous amount of damage at once during a burst phase.

No bueno :(

Edited by BreakingNews

gross

wait just read the last page of this and too lazy to read 20 pages to find this but there is a difference between the fleet dummy and ship dummy for dps is it just server lag or? and what is the general difference? Edited by Korbayne

wait just read the last page of this and too lazy to read 20 pages to find thi but there is adifference between the fleety dummy and ship dummy for dps is it just server lag or? and what is the general difference?

Damn it dude, I so want to tell you but I am just too lazy to do it...

Edited by Dierdrea

I was wondering about that myself XD, just never had the want to spec anni for a 5min+ parse. Thanks for the info

Indeed :/

I really hate this stupid PvP BiS for PvE BS.

I just started running my pve 4p sin bonus for pvp to gear up faster lolz...and to troll ppl in full rakata looks. It really sucks not having extra interrupt range and extra crit through :( might switch back.

Hopefully this thread gets updated as I just dropped 100k on adrenals to push the 2k mark. Amelthea is a 8/8/25 Pyro Powertech in full Campaign with 63 Mainhand barrel and 63 Offhand armoring. Just over 5 minutes I got 2013 DPS.

If Pyro is not an OP spec then I don't know what is. With little 63 gear I'm breaking 2k, on an offspec of an alt (main is Gorthog of APEX). It's also an incredibly ******* spec to make tanks deal with, I hit 2957 DPS in the first 17 seconds. I'm so glad I only have Marauders being *******es in my raid.

Hopefully this thread gets updated as I just dropped 100k on adrenals to push the 2k mark. Amelthea is a 8/8/25 Pyro Powertech in full Campaign with 63 Mainhand barrel and 63 Offhand armoring. Just over 5 minutes I got 2013 DPS.

If Pyro is not an OP spec then I don't know what is. With little 63 gear I'm breaking 2k, on an offspec of an alt (main is Gorthog of APEX). It's also an incredibly ******* spec to make tanks deal with, I hit 2957 DPS in the first 17 seconds. I'm so glad I only have Marauders being *******es in my raid.

Some of my newer logs have sustained 3.5k dps in annihilation for 30 or so seconds :D

Got a better one

2162 dps

http://www.torparse.com/a/85322

-Beastfury

I looked threw your log and i see some irregularity's in it, 1 i did not see you use your bloodthirst , 2 i did with a friend that had a armor debuff and got the same DPS as you, 3 i sow your gear and i have just the same. I'm full hassmat earpiece implants and all, i do all the same moves as you , and I'm only hitting 2071, i can't see getting anther 100 dps, so can you explain that?

I looked threw your log and i see some irregularity's in it, 1 i did not see you use your bloodthirst , 2 i did with a friend that had a armor debuff and got the same DPS as you, 3 i sow your gear and i have just the same. I'm full hassmat earpiece implants and all, i do all the same moves as you , and I'm only hitting 2071, i can't see getting anther 100 dps, so can you explain that?

Looking through his log, he edited out the bloodthirst, presumably because it showed up as being applied to another player - ie: Armor Debuffer. Furthermore, he has a minhit- averagehit that doesn't make sense when compared to your min hit/average hit considering you're in the same gear. Its almost exactly the 30% armor debuff difference. No matter what, you can see at the start of the parse, that BT must have been used but it is conspicuously missing from the log completely. This shows that the log was edited.

Good catch Xiev, I didn't notice.