Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No plans to do Onslaught on my main characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
No plans to do Onslaught on my main characters

JediQuaker
10.13.2019 , 11:34 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
SWTOR players have been "waiting to see what happens" since before Ben Irving took over - and every time the answer has been "more disappointment".
Yes, I've been waiting and seeing for years, and I'm still here. Some things have been disappointing, and some haven't. People went on and on about gearing 5, much the way they go on about 6, but I don't mind 5, and I may not mind 6. I'll wait and see.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Exly
10.13.2019 , 01:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Yes, I've been waiting and seeing for years, and I'm still here. Some things have been disappointing, and some haven't. People went on and on about gearing 5, much the way they go on about 6, but I don't mind 5, and I may not mind 6. I'll wait and see.
The problem is that for every player that I know in game, there are 5 that I know that were so disappointed that they quit playing and haven't come back.

Deshiel
10.13.2019 , 02:06 PM | #13
I absolutely understand the desire to safeguard your main progression.
But this is exactly what alts are for, you can play onslaught on an alt.
My dream is to collect as many cartel market items as possible to be able to make cosplay with them.
If you'd like to support my efforts please use my referal
http://www.swtor.com/r/ZD74h5

MikeCobalt
10.13.2019 , 02:37 PM | #14
I'm also a bit Leary about sending my Main in first (Like I always do) to Onslaught. The system just doesn't seem at all comfortable to solo/story players and that's always been my direction here in SWTOR. Ever since one particular person came to the game it really seems the game has changed its entire direction away from BioWares story and to the typical Internet game format (How Utterly Generic).