unable to summon or use hk-55 after finishing armor rosa quest

Evangalion

not sure what is going on never had this problem before. i used an outlander token to create a level 65 for eternal throne. got through all the chapters on eternal trhone then did the arma rosa quest as well as doing shroud of memory directly after finishing arma rose but i am unable to summon hk-55 as a companion. it shows him as a main character under the companion alliance alerts but as fas as being a summonable companion hk-55 can't be summoned which i find strange as i am a sub and i know that he was a perk for one of the expansions.

It's a bug yes its originally to be for KotFE (level 60 token) and since you skipped it, it has no memory or past occurrences meaning you never had one(might need the actual first accounted (chapter 4) to apply the HK-55 to you in the first place).so I recommend doing KotFE (you should be able to with 65 token characters via Shift+E) to get him in to the window. Edited by dxlolman
One more word

I'm having the same issue. HK-55 stays in the group of unavailable companions with Marr, Acina, and the others. I can start Chapter 6 Asylum and he appears but once you leave it he goes back to inactive. He is still unavailable after completing Shroud of Memory as well.

• 2 weeks later...

On the theory that misery loves company... I have the same issue.

(As a bonus, because I report spam game mail, I have enough support tickets stuck on my account that in-game Customer Support is not currently available. I can't close tickets or open new ones.)

-made a ticket customer service says "it will be fixed in 5.1"

-with 5.1 same issue no fix ...wrote again to cs...

- "go try to get him via terminal " they say ...lol they dont know the game they are working for cuz HK is not supposed to be available via terminal...cuz we had to pay money to be able to reconstruct him :D

-made again a bug report ingame....

:rak_02:

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here, also on my character created with the instant level 65 token. Did Arma Rasa, even have the text saying that he has been rebuild, but he remains unavailable as if he is still dead/destroyed. Hoped that doing the HK bonus mission to get Z0-0M might fix it, but it didn't. Hoped that doing a chapter (4 or 5, not sure) where you have him as a companion might solve the bug, but for me he also went straight back to unavailable as soon as the chapter was over.

I see this thread is a bit older. Has anyone in the meantime found a way how to solve this issue perhaps? I really want my favorite droid back :)

To note, I have the same issue on characters I have done Arma Rosa newly on since 5.1 On characters that I have done this mission on before 5.1 I still have HK-55. I had submitted a ticket in game indicating I had received the gear from the mission, but no HK-55. It did not end outside the room as HK55 Summoned as I have experienced before. Bioware on this issue = Silent :mad: Edited by DakotaDoc

last tiket they said again its know bug and a fix will come...ticket remains open...

i tryed now playing kotfe until you get your companion alerts..made the find a finder quest then went on to hk quest

port down and it says talk to hk-55 but he is not there ...the green dot is on the map...

so maybe they accepted it as a bug and removed him temporaly? :rak_02:

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, same issue here on another quest, but hopefully it fixes the same bug. If you transport to your stronghold, summon Lana (if you have her hopefully by this time), send her away to sell rubbish items. Once you've done that, switch HK-55 in your companions list to a different class type, say healer, and the summon icon will re-appear next to his name. When Lana get's back, summon HK-55 and he will appear.

• 3 weeks later...