Fallen Empire: Chapter XI Disavowed (speak to Theron Shan) bug

Hampamatta

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that we currently believe this workaround will only work if Koth is still present in the story. In the meantime, we have a fix in progress for this issue and are aiming to include it in patch 5.9.1, releasing May 22nd. Thanks damonskye for helping your fellow players out, and to everyone for helping us get to the root of the issue!

be realistic you have what a good 1 million players or more worldwide i can imagine at least 2 thirds buys cartel coins and at least half those who buy coins are subscribers like myself who pay roughly $15 usd per month to play this game and you cant be bothered to do a quick hotfix over a weekend, your god damn game developers so develop for crying out loud i work weekends as do im sure many other players so why cant you.

be realistic you have what a good 1 million players or more worldwide i can imagine at least 2 thirds buys cartel coins and at least half those who buy coins are subscribers like myself who pay roughly $15 usd per month to play this game and you cant be bothered to do a quick hotfix over a weekend, your gosh darn game developers so develop for crying out loud i work weekends as do im sure many other players so why cant you.

They can, but they won't. ^^

Lmao, thanks a lot BW, literally tried replaying a previous chapter to see if I can bypass this bug, but nope, it only counts the progress from first playthrough, very nice. So now I legit have to wait a week of my sub before you can fix it? Good joke, keep it up guys. Edited by Tellorium

Lmao, thanks a lot BW, literally tried replaying a previous chapter to see if I can bypass this bug, but nope, it only counts the progress from first playthrough, very nice. So now I legit have to wait a week of my sub before you can fix it? Good joke, keep it up guys.

I called SWTOR CS directly and told them, not asked them, told them to comp me the month. The Sith Assassin is the only toon I have left to gear and run the story through. I felt it was unprofessional to have to wait 20 days for this fix to be implemented. That's 20 days I paid for that I can't use. So, they comp'd me for next month. I was ready to just do a total stop-payment on the game.

Just encountered this myself. Glad to see it's not me being stupid, and glad to see there's a fix on the way. It's a serious gamestopper though, and having lasted almost 20 days...? Hm.

• 5 months later...
Hi everyone... I HAVE A WORKAROUND THAT WORKS!

Start Disavowed. As soon as it starts, you'll be in the command center with the eternally-hanging chat bubble.

Hit ESCAPE to get out of that.

Immediately turn around and go to the elevator leading out of the command center (back up to outdoors Odessen). Take the elevator up to the first floor.

While unmounted, run out... right before you get to the green instance boundary with the outside, it SHOULD launch you back into Disavowed... and at that time you should be able to continue with the actual Disavowed start up cutscene!

I have made this work on two characters so make sure you pay attention to the instructions above to the letter. Good luck!

Thank you.