Slicing, tiers imbalanced?

Temet

I've capped slicing and been sending three companions out continually to fetch me boxes of credits, as a result I've observed something that confuses me. The final tier of slicing has delivered to me a benefit of around a few hundred to a thousand credits for thirty minutes out. However, lower tiers will deliver upwards of two thousand credits and take anywhere from five to ten fewer minutes to do so. This may possibly be due to seemingly being limited to small credit cases on the highest tier.

I'm curious as to whether this is limited to me only or if other people are experiencing this - I'm also curious if anything else is affecting it. I am intermittently raising my companions affectations levels to see if that improves things, but so far no result.

Hi everyone,

I have Slicing, Cybertech and Underworld Trading on my Bounty Hunter. How do I send my companion Mako out on missions for slicing for instance. I wanted to send her in game, and when I log. I just started playing the other day, and would welcome any help. Thanks and have a nice night.

A friend reported getting 4300 credits from one slicing mission. Meanwhile, I'm going broke with a BBD setup. lol

i hear ya on that one .. i have been hearing slicing is making some cash .. im thinking about dropping diplomacy and picking up slicing ..

Hi everyone,

I have Slicing, Cybertech and Underworld Trading on my Bounty Hunter. How do I send my companion Mako out on missions for slicing for instance. I wanted to send her in game, and when I log. I just started playing the other day, and would welcome any help. Thanks and have a nice night.

press N, next to companion portraits click on slicing icon, new window pops with missions and there u go.

Hi everyone,

Click the small arrow on the bottom left of the UI above the summon companion button, this opens the crew window. Then to the right of the companion's portrait you want to send out hit the square button labeled with the skill you wish to use to open the menu for those missions.

A friend reported getting 4300 credits from one slicing mission. Meanwhile, I'm going broke with a BBD setup. lol

Aye, the mid tier missions with a bonus to slicing companion are excellent. Put in a bit over 1k, get out up to 7k in about twenty minutes.

It could have something to do with the fact that higher level gathering skills yield better and more frequent blue recipes?

I don't know, I'm just speculating.

It doesn't appear more frequent (however I have not admittedly been checking). Also, I now to seem to pull mostly purples, I actually don't recall the last blue I got. Given the total disinterest on the AH though they're still vendor trash regardless. Interesting idea however, I hadn't really considered it might be an intentional decrease.