SWTOR Tumblr Based Raffle

AmiHale

Hoping this is the best spot to post this in, but here goes! I am hosting a raffle to get my two flagships open and I want to speed the process up hence the raffle. This is primarily based in Star Forge, however, I have set it up so that Tumblr users on different servers can also participate by signal boosting the posts on tumblr. As I don't have many followers, I am also promoting it here.

The blog is https://knightwarrior-of-the-gray-order.tumblr.com/post/178066997916/flagship-contest

To make it easy, I will also post it here.

How It Will Work:

- Items needed to open the flagship can be sent to my character as entries to the raffle.

- The character is Atanas Ralyle ((please double check the spelling as there have been scammers copying me before))

- The raffle is from now until the turn over time on December 31st, 2018.

- The prizes will be calculated and winners drawn over the duration of the day.

- Winners will be announced and messaged on Tumblr or ingame depending on where they entered through on January 1st, 2019.

- If winners do not answer within 3 days, I will draw new winners.

- I can be DM'd by nonTumblr players at El (SulkingHeals)#6262 on Discord. Harrassers will be reported and blocked!

The Prizes

- A 60 Day SWTOR Subscription Time Code

- A 2,400 SWTOR Cartel Coin Grant Code

- A second 2,400 SWTOR Cartel Coin Grant Code

- Up to four $10 USD gift cards for ever two decks of the ships opened.

The Ways to Enter

- 1 Engineering/Logistical/Command Encryption is one entry

- 1 Dark Project is one entry

- 1 Engineering/Logistical/Command Framework is fifty entries

- 250,000 credits is one entry

- 5 [Power Tube] bought from Atanas Ralyle at 50,000 credits each is one entry ((for nonsubscribers to enter, adds up to approx. 250,000 credits))

- Reblogging the Tumblr post only on Tumblr ((1 reblog per day per blog, must DM what your multiple urls are)) is one entry

- Liking the Tumblr post on Tumblr is five entries

- A trade of other ingame items or a favor ((nothing 18+, probably crafting somethung specific or helping with something in game)). Number of entries to be negotiated in a DM before the trade.

- Art, writing, a video, etc that is worth $10 or less to you. Number of entries to be negotiated in a DM before the trade.

- If enough show interest and I get a couple decks open quickly, I will also open a Discord to host small questionaires that will grant more entries at five, ten, fifteen, or twenty depending on the difficulaty of the question.

The post on Tumblr doesn't have all of these on it yet, but I'll be fixing that soon. Any and all entries welcome! However, a word of warning IF I CATCH ANYONE STEALING OR HINDERING OTHER GUILDS JUST TO ENTER MY CONTEST, I WILL REVOKE ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES AND BAN YOU FROM MY CONTEST!!!! That said, please be fair and let's have fun. :) <3 Feel free to comment with any questions. Do not comment if you send anything. Just Direct Message me! Thanks again for reading all the way through. :)