[PvP]Prototype Flamethrower?

Kroktar

What do you think about Prototype flamethrower in PvP?

I think 50% increased damage its amazing but flamethrower is kinda hard to hit your targets at least for me...

Even if i hit them sometimes they lagged or bug and it doesnt hit them(yes im near to them)

I like the skill to use it to clear doors or stuff in warzones or when its a lot of people together and Death from above is on CD but as 1v1 skill i really cant say i love it.

What do you think about Prototype flamethrower in PvP?

I think 50% increased damage its amazing but flamethrower is kinda hard to hit your targets at least for me...

Even if i hit them sometimes they lagged or bug and it doesnt hit them(yes im near to them)

I like the skill to use it to clear doors or stuff in warzones or when its a lot of people together and Death from above is on CD but as 1v1 skill i really cant say i love it.

Grapple followed by flamer in PvP. Stun dark followed by flamer. Stationary targets are hard to miss even if you try. :cool:

yeah but the thing is i dont know if its because im from chile and have big latency, but in pvp flamethrower fails a lot at least for me, even if i have them in the front....i think its a latency issue... :(

*And in pve works well.

Edited by Kroktar

yeah but the thing is i dont know if its because im from chile and have big latency, but in pvp flamethrower fails a lot at least for me, even if i have them in the front....i think its a latency issue... :(

Hmm, it might be latency in your case. It is a cone attack, so make sure you pointing it at the target. Also, it has 10m range; so if your target walks out they will not be hit with full amount.

Flame thrower is good when you can land it. PS remember you can turn while spewing flames. TBH it best used against Melee Jedis and Siths as a form of AOE control.

But it not really ideal use of talents points though given that you need to use Flame Burst & sweep 5+ times for the full 50% damage boost.

Edited by Kotli