Character Transfer

TJkroz

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to start this, or if the discussion was started on a different thread.

For those of us that created multiple characters on different servers, are we ever going to be able to transfer our lonely Alts to our main server? To clarify, I was part of a guild that was assigned a server before launch. I created my first character on that server and several Alts. My cousin either was assigned a different server to be with his friends or chose it himself. I and a couple of my friends made characters on this other server long before we knew anything about how the Legacy system would work. I don't want to loose the progress I've mad with this Alt, but at this time he can't join my Legacy as his server is assigned a different server for free transfer.

Am I the only one with this concern? Is something going to be implemented to allow us the ability to use free transfer to any server or even just to our "home" server? Am I going to have to wait for Paid Transfer?

I have submitted multiple tickets on this topic and I am not satisfied with the "stay tuned" response.