Un-subbed player returns!

Hemler

Just thought I'd lighten things up by saying 1.3 has helped me decide to re-sub! This game has a lot of potential and I want to help out by staying subscribed! Im a day one player and can't wait to see what BW does next! They have released an incredible amount of content since release and I am very impressed.

Keep it up BW!

Edited by Hemler

Just thought I'd lighten things up by saying 1.3 has helped me decide to re-sub! This game has a lot of potential and I want to help out by staying subscribed! Im a day one player and can't wait to see what BW does next! They have released an incredible amount of content since release and I am very impressed.

Keep it up BW!

Cool. Welcome back! It will be an interesting few months to say the least. Looking forward to the next event and new content. I'm intrigued by what we might see at the end for this year.

1.3 has helped me decide to re-sub!

Cool. Welcome back.

I want to help out by staying subscribed!

If you wanted to help the game, you would never have cancelled in the first place. If you quit because of low population, you should have rerolled on a higher pop server. I would have.

Im a day one player

Is that supposed to convey the idea that you are a veteran player and solid supporter of this game and community? Cuz I don't think that's what you are for unsubbing so quickly into the game's life.

They have released an incredible amount of content since release

A couple flashpoints, an operation, some legacy junk fluff and a couple mounts is an "incredible" amount of content? If you say so. :p

I don't want to be the rain on your parade back into town, but there it is. :cool:

Keep it up BW!

It always has had a lot of potential. Many people were just to blind / impatient to see it.

Oh well, welcome back I guess. :p

It always has had a lot of potential. Many people were just to blind / impatient to see it.

Oh well, welcome back I guess. :p

Don't wanna rain on OP's post, have fun and enjoy..

But, to this quoted poster: WAR had a lot of potential too. Look where it is, another BW/EA product.

Keep it up BW!

Welcome back. But i am keeping your stuff :)

Don't wanna rain on OP's post, have fun and enjoy..

But, to this quoted poster: WAR had a lot of potential too. Look where it is, another BW/EA product.

Warhammer wasn't good, only the first quarter of the game was fun - the rest was a CC fest. The game could of did fine, but players unsubbed. so yeah it's up to the players if the game lives or not.

Keep it up BW!

Why did you leave in the first place?

Warhammer wasn't good, only the first quarter of the game was fun - the rest was a CC fest. The game could of did fine, but players unsubbed. so yeah it's up to the players if the game lives or not.

And SWTOR PvP is different how? The team with the most cc wins. Anyhow, welcome back OP.

Why did you leave in the first place?

Real life comes first. I'm in college and I started a new job that gave me little to no spare time. I didnt want to spend what time I had playing a video game.

I've seen a few of these posts and haven't replied to any of them but for some reason I'll toss my 1/50th of buck in on this one.

1) Welcome back. RL always take precedence over games. You gotta do what you gotta do

2) If you like the game you like the game. My guild is all of 6 ppl. We're RL friends who hang out and enjoy playing. 3 of us haven't played MMORPG's before and are enjoying it (disclosure: my last MMO was DAOC). We have 4 who run run HM's when we can and try and bring up the other 2.

3) Don't let folks rain on the parade. If you're having fun run with it. There are a lot of ppl who want everything on day 1. Never happens. Folks don't understand the SWDLC and what it takes to put something like this out.

4) Continue having fun. Yes, there are bugs, and it could be better, but so could RL. A game is an escape. If the game becomes everything then it's no longer a game. This is a game. Enjoy.

-Maunga

----------------------

50 Healing Sage. 50 Shadow Tank. 50 Assault Commando. Former Slug-ite, now, wherever we got moved to :p