Server Transfer to Shadowlands Looking for an Empire Guild

MJayMo

I am looking to server transfer from Ebon Hawk (RP) to Shadowlands (PvE). Before I transfer servers I would like to find an end game/raid oriented Empire guild with an active website for communication outside TOR. TeamSpeak is a must, no Mumble or Vent please. My character is a max level (55) Mercenary Bounty Hunter, Arsenal spec, Biochem, and with optimized 72 gear (Need better enhancements).

I joined Ebon Hawk because I joined TOR with friends that RP. They stopped playing TOR and have moved on to other things, but I have stayed behind and really enjoy Raiding. I have tried to find a good Raiding guild here on Ebon Hawk, but they are either elitist or don't use TeamSpeak and use mumble or vent, which I hate to use.

STO was my first MMO, played a little WoW, than came to SWTOR.

If anyone is interested in me please reply to this or private message with your guild website and I will give it a look.

Thank you all for your time.

MJ

The raiding scene on The Shadowlands has made a definitive shift to Empire side raiding. You will find quite a few active raiding guilds, however none of them really tolerate "bads" and the worst thing a player can be in SWTOR is "bad" and not know it.

I'd take a hard look at yourself if these "elitist" guilds on your server don't have room for you because chances are, you will continue to find yourself in the same situation no matter what server you pay to transfer to.

Regards,

KK

The raiding scene on The Shadowlands has made a definitive shift to Empire side raiding. You will find quite a few active raiding guilds, however none of them really tolerate "bads" and the worst thing a player can be in SWTOR is "bad" and not know it.

I'd take a hard look at yourself if these "elitist" guilds on your server don't have room for you because chances are, you will continue to find yourself in the same situation no matter what server you pay to transfer to.

Regards,

KK

I was in a very successful guild on Ebon Hawk and raided with them all the time, but was getting tired of how they would verbally abuse new members to raiding. It's not that they were elitist and they won't let me in, I was in with the elitist group and I didn't like the way they were treating new members to the group.

There are different types of bad out there, bad that read, listen, learn, and become better; then there are the bad that don't read, listen, learn, and don't care to get better.

P.S. Not just leaving Ebon Hawk because of raid groups, but been thinking of leaving Ebon Hawk because it's a RP server and I don't RP. The only reason I joined Ebon Hawk was because I joined with friends that RP and they no longer play TOR.

We have lots of guilds on the Imperial side. If you want a large community guild you have Pandemonium or x-raided with multiple raid groups. Smaller guilds with just one or two groups would be Forge, Domination, The Chandrian or hmd MAGENTA. There are many more these are just a few that I know are active right now. If you take a look at the progression thread for 2.0 many guilds have a link to their webpage or recruitment page.

Hope that helps you out. If you have questions about hmd pm me and we can talk.

Oh ps.... iirc Xraided has ventrilo, Chandrian mumble and Domination and hmd have teamspeak.