flash finder and raid finder

hello every one

big idea but not a copy of wow lfd and lfr

a flash finder and raid finder system will be one best ideas

flash finder will be harder then making ur own grp

raid finder raids will be as normal but 2x harder then some one making them

eww no..bad idea...looking for R*tards is another reason why wow is in the dumpster at the moment

Edited by BeeSiK

hello every one

big idea but not a copy of wow lfd and lfr

a flash finder and raid finder system will be one best ideas

flash finder will be harder then making ur own grp

raid finder raids will be as normal but 2x harder then some one making them

One of the reasons I left WoW.

Here I know who I play with. I know many players since I group quite often.

Yes, it is frustrating making a group and also little reason to do HM FPs but hopefully all this will change someday.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a WoW player, so I don't have any reference to go by. I also don't have a Level 50 character, so my views are that of a low level player.

All I can say is this: as a SWTOR player, I find it difficult to find enough players to run through Flashpoints and other story missions with. Since I'm a Jedi sentinel, my role is DPS exclusively, and most of the people I end up teaming up with are also DPS characters. It's hard to find a tank, healer, and two dps for a daily flashpoint, and it makes me not want to play or rely on them for experience and content. That means there is a part of my $15 per month subscription I'm missing out on simply to avoid the hassle.

Instead of meeting everybody warping and meeting inside the instance (ala Dungeon/Raid Finder in WoW), what if the system merely matched players and automatically grouped them up based on roles and levels? We could then all meet up, discuss which Flashpoint we'd like to run, what strategies to use, etc. It would be exactly the same as the current LFG system except it would automatically find people for us and eliminate a lot of the "LFG" spam in the general chat. It would also reach across the entire galaxy, not just the fleet. I could be out leveling or doing other things while I wait for a group to form, for example.

I think if you find a balance for Flashpoints in between a random drawing of players and the instant gratification of Warzone queuing, you could have something that would significantly enhance the players experience in this game. You would reward players for coordinated, organized instances, and you would also enable casual players to hop in and have some fun when they wanted to.

Pros? Cons? Am I onto something, or will you prove to me wrong?