New Warzone Ideas

Cheny

We can all agree that we need some new Warzones already. I only play MMOs for PVP and 3 Warzones are already overplayed, probably primarily due to the fact Ive played more Huttball than Alderaan and Voidstar combined. So here are some ideas I have come up with:

First Idea:

12 man Warzone.

6 points, each inside instanced walled minizones, similar to class quest areas.

Holding each point ticks up points for your team, first team to X points wins.

Only 2 players per team are allowed in any one minizone.

Once you are in an area, you cannot leave until you die.

So there are 6 points, each being 2v2 battles, winning team caps the point, and waits to D for the next 2 man crew to come in.

It would be like six 2v2 arenas, but you are a member of a larger 12 man team, able to switch the composition of your teams at will.

A few hazards in each area so that players may kill themselves to exit and regroup.

We need a capture the flag

I know what most of you will say, Warsong Gulch RIPOFF, NO... We all played capture the flag as kids.

Many MMOs have capture the flag. It is fun, we need it, give it to us.

Rules are obvious, but we could mix it up by having 1 cap point in the middle instead of back at each teams base.

Or alternating Defense and Offense similar to Voidstar so the team focuses on one or the other, instead of doing both at once.

I really dont care, we just need capture the flag.

Teams of 8, or 12, or even 16.

We need a large population Warzone

20, 24 or 28 people would be great.

We don't necessarily need objectives. It could just be a deathmatch.

Each team starts with 300 points.

Every death subtracts 1 point.

Maybe a king of the hill style point in the middle of the map, holding team regens 1 point per 6 seconds.

Place power-ups far outside the hill so that incoming teams attempting to recap get some kind of advantage so that the point changes hands regularly.

Random Deathmatches

Each Warzone, including the current ones, has the chance of opening as a deathmatch instance and not its standard game mode.

Faction would not matter, Republic can play Republic on Alderaan for example.

Each team has X number of reinforcements, every player death subtracts a point.

First team to 0 loses.

Objectives are obviously disabled.

What do you guys think? What are your ideas to change these? What are your ideas for new Warzones, ie if BiowEAre gave you the ability to make their next Warzone, what would it be?

Hoping for constructive posts here.