#swtor

Thurinlore

....... Hate leads to anger, someone get that guy to the darkside fast!!!!!

it takes a lot for someone to end up on my ignore list, what did you possibly do to invoke this kind of wrath?

Edited by Vileknight

....... Hate leads to anger, someone get that guy to the darkside fast!!!!!

it takes a lot for someone to end up on my ignore list, what did you possibly do to invoke this kind of wrath?

I told him he was being a reg hero, he didn't know what that was and I explained it, we got into an argument where I basically said that regs don't mean anything, I don't even look at chat, and I didn't bother looking at the scoreboard... then that happened.

Gave me a pretty good laugh :D

I told him he was being a reg hero, he didn't know what that was and I explained it, we got into an argument where I basically said that regs don't mean anything, I don't even look at chat, and I didn't bother looking at the scoreboard... then that happened.

Gave me a pretty good laugh :D

Regs mean everything.

Why que at all if you aren't going to try? Regs/rateds or whatever? Pretty ignorant.

This little thing called fun. Some of us prefer to relax when playing regs by killing people... others prefer to try really hard and only care about winning the PvE part of PvP matches

This little thing called fun. Some of us prefer to relax when playing regs by killing people... others prefer to try really hard and only care about winning the PvE part of PvP matches

My apologies. I did not realize that rated pvp in SWTOR granted a real life badge. No fun in rated! Got it. lol :rolleyes:

Yeah, if my team isn't focused on objectives, I'll happily deathmatch.