Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tatooine Canyon kills you every time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Tatooine Canyon kills you every time

begemotamus
08.16.2018 , 09:32 PM | #21
I see ranked pvp has transitioned onto the forums. No wonder I'm not getting pops in game. Not sure how the rating system woks here but Prum is definitely in the negatives.
I may be wrong...

Lhancelot
08.16.2018 , 11:15 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by begemotamus View Post
I see ranked pvp has transitioned onto the forums. No wonder I'm not getting pops in game. Not sure how the rating system woks here but Prum is definitely in the negatives.
To be fair even a healing sorc has trouble when it's 1v4. Yellow has my vote though, I think he could solo Prum in forumquesting all day every day. I have a soft spot for egalitarians.
Star Forge Suffocates Fairfield Innervates Amice

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Akevv
08.20.2018 , 02:37 PM | #23
Two separate matches today folks died to terrain. One was just exiting the start area, and another was a leap down to the first level. QC is non existent in SWTOR. Its pretty sad to have watched two Star Wars MMO's die now. This is a license to print money, but so far, both companies have failed miserably at it. World of Starcraft would solve everything.

TrixxieTriss
08.20.2018 , 03:13 PM | #24
Wow, I’m really disappointed to learn that **** (name witheld) uses flying hacks in solo ranked. I understand it’s not to win, but it obviously affects other players ELO, enjoyment and time, which isn’t cool.

My respect for this player because of skill and knowledge goes from up high to down low all because of this revelation. Especially after attacking me when I post about people hacking in this game,

Just because someone hacks, doesn’t mean they are good or bad in skill. Some need it to win and others don’t. If they use hacks in pvp, even for a joke, it wastes other people’s time and ruins their enjoyment of the game.

Honesty, I can’t even understand why the OP made this thread. All it did was highlight the fact that they cheat or hack in the game, wether it’s to gain advantage or just troll people (which is what it is).

Sadly, for every troll hacker, you can be sure there is a hacker or cheat who actually uses it to gain an advantage. Anyone saying that there arent people out there doing that are deluding themselves. If a troll hacker can do it, what’s to stop hackers who actually need to use hacks too win.

Sadly, troll hackers are the only ones that get recognised because they do it blatantly to get attention. Hackers who do it to gain an advantage are more discrete and fly under the radar because they only tweak the hacks enough to gain that small advantage they need to win. Most are undetectable or hard to know if it’s Biobugs or a hack.

While I’m disappointed in Prum, I’m glad this has finally been made public.

Seterade
08.20.2018 , 03:18 PM | #25
prum. she means prum.

if it makes you feel better, he uses it to kick trash on his team, not to win
Quote: Originally Posted by RafaelPeretz View Post
hope they don't wait 2 years to fix it.

TrixxieTriss
08.20.2018 , 03:45 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
prum. she means prum.

if it makes you feel better, he uses it to kick trash on his team, not to win
Either way, it’s not ethical

RafaelPeretz
08.20.2018 , 04:17 PM | #27
Ethical flyhacking. LMFAO
Completely legit.
7 Days for FREE to returning players: http://www.swtor.com/r/gTWgcW
Giving a break from the game...

doohickeyexpress
08.21.2018 , 10:00 AM | #28
"Thanks BioWare!"

Should be a memey phrase.
FREE week of subscription!
Rewards for you and me. Activate my referral link today for UNLIMITED POWER!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mf38Jz

ColorfulCaiques
09.18.2018 , 03:02 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
you did get your top three legit
Would just like to correct the record here. Prum did in fact backfill for top 3 rewards so no, he is not legit. He did it with someone else in Vape Naysh.
Don't flatter yourself, EA/BW. I'm just here by the grace of a referral.