Vanuqish - A guild built from the ground up for the "older" and drama free players!

Oakos

We are an experienced cross world gaming community of “older” gamers. With decades of leadership experience we look to rebuild our ranks in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Come and be part of our team!

http://vanquishtoday.guildportal.com

Recruitment Status: OPEN by application or a short in game interview

Faction: Republic

Home Server: Begeren Colony

Guild Type: Casual in nature hardcore in play! We take our fun serious.

Guild Focus: None, we enjoy ALL aspects TOR throws our way!

Age Requirement: 18 years of age or older (average age in guild is 35-50)

VOIP: Team Speak 3 – Dedicated Server (Only required to be able to listen on certain events)

About Vanquish:

A guild built from the ground up for MMO gaming we focus on doing more with less, selfless leadership and members that drive the guild through all the content TOR throws our way! Consider us “casually hardcore!”

Focused on bringing its members top tier content in a mature and friendly environment we look towards the end game and PvP aspects of TOR while placing the highest value on the actual person behind the keyboard. A no drama, fun enabling and content driven guild. Vanquish is seeking likeminded individuals to share in the adventure that is Star Wars!

Vanquish Facts:

• Stationed on: Begergen Colony
  • We are a medium sized guild with the intention of doing more with less and quality over quantity
  • We have a dedicated TS server and website
  • While end game and PvX is our goal we enjoy all aspects of game play and the road that leads to such including light RP and a range of social events within the guild as well as being an integral part of the Tarnished Coast community.
  • We cater to an “older” crowd with an age requirement of 18+ (our average age being 35-50+) If you are a younger player and truly feel we are the guild for you, let’s talk.
  • While the guild founder resides in the PST time zone we will cater to and support players from all over including events held across various times and days of play

Vanquish Core Values:
  • Respect – A respectful guild is a successful guild
  • Attitude – A good attitude leads to good times
  • Loyalty – A loyal member leads to guild cohesion, a loyal leader leads well
  • Activity – An active guild is a fun guild
  • Confidence – A confident member is a drama free member

Vanquish Members:

You will find the members of Vanquish to be an active and driven group while selflessly helping one another and putting their guild mates ahead of themselves at all times. As a leader within Vanquish I could not ask for a finer bunch of people to share in the adventure that is TOR. Within our ranks we have a wide range of people from PhD’s to stay at home moms, from law enforcement and active military to full time students, writers, self-employed individuals, martial artists, chefs, editors and everything between! A solid and diverse group that all share the common goal of enabling the fun of one another!

Vanquish Leadership:

Vanquish was founded by and is led by Commander Oakos. The leaders of Vanquish will follow a “guild first” philosophy forgoing playing entirely for themselves and putting the guild and its members ahead of all else. Helpful, understanding, transparent and confident the leaders of Vanquish drive the guild ever forward in order to take their membership from where they have been to where they have not!

Vanquish Recruitment Protocol:

Should you feel Vanquish is the right guild for you and in turn you right for Vanquish please visit us at http://vanquishtoday.guildportal.com and fill out an application or seek one of us out in game, GP mail or forums PM for any questions you may have! Remember, choosing a guild should not be taken lightly, we encourage you to look at all your options and get to know us prior to making any decisions! Please feel free to shoot myself a mail either here or contact us at our site: http://vanquishtoday.guildportal.com with any questions you may have.

Vanquish Code of Conduct, FAQ, Ranks and Guild Rewards can be found at our website under the “Commander’s Corner” section

Thank you for your interest in Vanquish and regardless of where our paths lead us we wish you well!

~Commander Oakos

Edited by Oakos

Welcome aboard new members! As we rebuild our ranks from having taken a break from the game we are looking forward to meeting new people and new adventures! If you feel Vanquish is a match for you please swing by the site, contact me here, leave a reply or hit me up in game and lets chat!

- Commander Oakos

Good to see some new faces and old members returning! Vanquish continues to rebuild its ranks as we make our way towards end game content! If you are a new player, returning player or an old jaded vet looking for an established guild of good, confident members then please swing by and lets chat!

Commander Oakos

• 2 weeks later...
We welcome our newest members on board and look forward to what the future holds for Vanquish in SW:TOR! If you are seeking a guild and feel we might be a fit please don't hesitate to swing by the site and fill out an app or contact us in game with any questions!

One month into our return and:

• Flagship built
  • Roster looking good
  • All Hard Modes on lock down
  • Raids in full swing twice a week

If you are looking for a very cool, laid back but accomplished group of people to game with and a guild to call home in SW:TOR and beyond please swing by our site or hit me up in game! We are still looking for good people to join the ranks!

One month into our return and:

• Flagship built
  • Roster looking good
  • All Hard Modes on lock down
  • Raids in full swing twice a week

If you are looking for a very cool, laid back but accomplished group of people to game with and a guild to call home in SW:TOR and beyond please swing by our site or hit me up in game! We are still looking for good people to join the ranks!

As a long-time member of Vanquish, I recommend checking them out if you're looking for a low pressure guild that dabbles in pretty much everything. They're a fun little rabble once you get to know them. :)

I am grateful that I choose Vanquish as my guild!!! It is an awesome group of people and you could not ask for a better leader then Oakos! I met them all in another game and play over here too. I also love that there are so many other "real" females that play with me in this guild!!

There is also a good array of different activities people are into. Some of us love PvP, others are crafters and yet others love to raid. That means there is someone that will be interested in what you are too.

We are all always laughing and having fun and everyone is always helping each other!!! It is worth being a member just for our "drunk" events where we all have lots of fun together!!! :csw_atat:

Shimmer

Welcome aboard new members, this weekend is looking packed with events! Good t have some new faces with us!

The doors to recruitment are still wide open, seek us out in game if you have questions or simply apply on the website and we will get you rolling!

/salute!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been with Vanquish for almost 6 months now and I can say that this is truly an amazing group. In my 15+ years of MMO's I have yet to encounter a group as well run and truly enjoyable as Vanquish.

Give us a shot, you won't be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...