Opinion on Utility Respecialization in Warzones and Arenas

ZAMAMAN

It has been some time since players had the option to field respec their ability trees in warzones (before the introduction of disciplines). At the time I feel it was a needed change to help keep the balance of roles in warzones. What I would like to suggest now is that we reintroduce this feature by way of allowing players to change their utility points in warzones and arenas outside of combat. Disciplines would remain locked inside of warzones to prevent damage dealers from role-swapping to a healer or tank or vice versa etc.. What this change would allow is for players to make adjustments between rounds in an arena or respawns in a warzone to better equip themselves against the enemy composition. I don't feel like this is a change that will swing the balance of PvP, but it will add another layer to "competitive" PvP as well as a nice QoL change in general. Share with me your thoughts on the subject.

I I don't feel like this is a change that will swing the balance of PvP, but it will add another layer to "competitive" PvP as well as a nice QoL change in general. Share with me your thoughts on the subject.

It would swing the balance of PvP.

It has been some time since players had the option to field respec their ability trees in warzones (before the introduction of disciplines). At the time I feel it was a needed change to help keep the balance of roles in warzones. What I would like to suggest now is that we reintroduce this feature by way of allowing players to change their utility points in warzones and arenas outside of combat. Disciplines would remain locked inside of warzones to prevent damage dealers from role-swapping to a healer or tank or vice versa etc.. What this change would allow is for players to make adjustments between rounds in an arena or respawns in a warzone to better equip themselves against the enemy composition. I don't feel like this is a change that will swing the balance of PvP, but it will add another layer to "competitive" PvP as well as a nice QoL change in general. Share with me your thoughts on the subject.

Totally agree with this.

I think we should have the option of respeccing in the first minute and a half of the match when your waiting for the game to start and allies to load in and you realize you messed up with utilities. This way you have a chance to fix it before the match actually begins. I think changing it mid match is a bit broken.