Eyes

Cuiwe

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team is aware of the issue and looking into it.

-eric

Just alien eyes tyvm! Imperial Zabrak ESPECIALLY!

Human eyes are...actually good. Though, wouldn't mind more dark options.

And let me help you:

1. Find the code that was a part of Eye Colors BEFORE sparkly eyes.

2. Copy / Paste it in

3. Test

4. Most likely done.

Can be done in a week's time tops(tbh could be done within a day, but let's not push it).

Edited by Cuiwe

-eric

I'm already pissed at CS for lying to me and saying that there was going to be a stronghold fix in today's patch, and now this?

I have humans and togruta that are affected by this debacle. See the examples below.

Before (male) and After. The eyes are green. To get them back to where they were would cost 240cc. :mad:

Edited by PorsaLindahl

-eric

Are Sith Purebloods intentionally excluded from this sparkle-sparkle patch? Their eyes look strangely out of place compared to the new situation for the rest of the playable races. :mad:

-eric

Eric, Keith, Charles, anyone, please include the Sith/Yellow eye colours from the new Appearance Customization Option bundle to Twi'lek toons as well. The Twi'lek are again excluded from having an additional appearance option so I beg you, I beg you fiery and passionately for the love of God allow Twi'lek also to have the Sith/Yellow eye colours from the new appearance customization bundle.

Edited by Ylliarus

-eric

I'm not sure you'll care but this minor change is really rather annoying! my characters mostly had the dark brown eye options which thanks to this change are now light brown eyes with a gloss effect, horrible!

If you want to add these things they just add them as new colours, don't change the old ones that we've had for 6 years!

Like I said... small change but a very annoying one!

Can I just say, I appreciate that someone(s) has worked hard on the new eyes, but I genuinely think that the old texture was better. This is aside from the issue of our eye colours being changed (which needs to be reverted).

Exactly! My human male Jedi had the light brown eye color pre patch. After he looks like he has some golden metal iris. Please revert it back to the old look (minus the extrem sparkle).

I'm not sure you'll care but this minor change is really rather annoying! my characters mostly had the dark brown eye options which thanks to this change are now light brown eyes with a gloss effect, horrible!

If you want to add these things they just add them as new colours, don't change the old ones that we've had for 6 years!

Brown and dark brown are now gone on human and cyborg. They appear to have be replaced with shades of hazel. Like yellow-hazel and gold-hazel.

Some of us like dark eyes on our characters and there are no brown options remaining; please repair this screw-up.

Thanks for your time.

Brown and dark brown are now gone on human and cyborg. They appear to have be replaced with shades of hazel. Like yellow-hazel and gold-hazel.

Some of us like dark eyes on our characters and there are no brown options remaining; please repair this screw-up.

Thanks for your time.

Exactly my point, I loved the dark brown option! I hate this brown/yellow mix it's changed to.

Exactly my point, I loved the dark brown option! I hate this brown/yellow mix it's changed to.

Indeed. We had Dark Green / Olive and Dark Brown. Now we have... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bioware, here's a suggestion for eyes(colors you absolutely need as basic colors):

Light Blue

Deep Blue

Light Brown

Dark Brown

Moderate Green

Dark Green

Gray(like that hair color before the last one for example)

For humans. Everything else should be in CM afaic.

Are Sith Purebloods intentionally excluded from this sparkle-sparkle patch? Their eyes look strangely out of place compared to the new situation for the rest of the playable races. :mad:

To whom it may concern: got a CS ticket response to this and was told that it's classified as a bug and they'll fix it in a future update.

So should we change eye colors with cartel coins? Will they stay the same then? Will we get reimbursed? How long do we have to wait until this is fixed? I hope it will be hotfixed right away.

Also, why can't you make it optional for subscribers to pay credits instead of cartel coins when using the appearance designer Kiosk?

Edited by Glzmo

My twi'lek's dark brown eyes are now a strange green color. His skin is green...his eyes shouldn't be. (And my other twi'lek's green eyes are now so bright, piercing, and intensely green that she could get a full-time job as a traffic light.)

My zabrak's dark brown eyes are now bright yellow. Mirialan's purple-gray eyes are now whitish green. And so on and so forth. Yeesh...I mean, they look cool, but I'd rather the original colors return.

And...my other mirialan, who originally had (natural) red eyes...now has two-toned Sith eyes - bright red around the rims, flaming gold in the middle. O_O Whaaaa...?

Edited by Jagaimee

I thought the older textures looked fine. With today's patch, three of my toon's eyes are broken. My Republic (light skin) Zabrak with the yellow eyes I had are now broken. And my Sith pureblood with the pale sith eyes from the Cartel Market. Both pretty much ended up with flat, white discs which I guess is the default when the eye textures don't work? And my Mirialan used to have gold eyes. Now they're green?

So while I appreciate the work put into them, I don't think it was necessary? I'll reserve my judgement for as I play and view cutscenes, but would appreciate my toons with broken eye textures being fixed. Thanks for looking into it and hopefully we'll see a fix soon.

Edited by Plastic_Fork

I realize this is a small issue, but this really bugs me. I hate using the "Founder" tag in forums, (but i did there :rak_01:), but when i first created my toon, way back when, I made him look like me. I'm of mixed race so I have dark brown eyes, not hazel, not light brown, not green, not blue, not light blue...brown dark brown. So when I look at my toon, i no longer see "me" in the SW universe, i just see well a toon.

I hate to play the race card, but man, most brown people (I said most, not all) , most brown people have dark brown eyes. How in the heck did this get through review?...man this is getting me worked up...:rak_04:

Are you going to take nearly two months to address this?

They better not. Those yellow eyes were premium, not one of the default colors. I paid for yellow eyes. Not this nasty swamp green color they are now. I want them back. It may sound petty, but I'll cancel my sub over something like this. It really irks me. :mad:

Edit: Yes. I know they own the freakin' game and everything in the game. But if they want to have my continued support, they'll fix this yesterday.

Edited by PorsaLindahl