SWTOR Merchandise?

Wallner

Hmm... I'm surprised nobody mentioned Ebay. In fact, that would be your best bet when it comes to tracking-down any sort of 'The Old Republic' collectibles / memorabilia. As a pretty hard-core gamer / collector myself, I've managed to find some slick SWTOR items floating around on good 'ol Ebay over the years.

A few summers back I nabbed a "brand new / unopened" SWTOR Razer Keyboard on the cheap for example... seriously. Anyhow, you can DEFINITELY find some cool posters, t-shirts, books, statues / figurines, mugs (like you mentioned), and other random doo-dads with a few clicks. Good Hunting.

Edited by lymphangioma

Hmm... I'm surprised nobody mentioned Ebay. In fact, that would be your best bet when it comes to tracking-down any sort of 'The Old Republic' collectibles / memorabilia. As a pretty hard-core gamer / collector myself, I've managed to find some slick SWTOR items floating around on good 'ol Ebay over the years.

A few summers back I nabbed a "brand new / unopened" SWTOR Razer Keyboard on the cheap for example... seriously. Anyhow, you can DEFINITELY find some cool posters, t-shirts, books, statues / figurines, mugs (like you mentioned), and other random doo-dads with a few clicks. Good Hunting.

Cool! Thanks for the tip, will check it out :jawa_smile:

• 1 month later...
Hello!

Anyone know where one can buy SWTOR merch? Sweaters, T-shirts, mugs, posters and such.

I've seen that the guys on the live streams have SWTOR T-shirts, so they must be made right?

This thread is old but I found something actually useful so I thought I'd post it. It's Bioware's official partners page, and some of them definitely sell SWTOR related items:

http://www.bioware.com/en/products/partners/

Knock yourselves out!