Cancelled Sub

Dreadcraft

I gave Bio the following reason that they wont read:

KotFE.

1. Lost my companions.

2. Cant customize companion gear.

3. game play severely dumbed down.

4. Game no longer challenging in any way to play.

5. No more goals or work to get best and unique gear for me and companions.

6. Cant put gear on new companions. (I worked and spent cartel coins to get gear for companions to wear)

7. game is appropriate for little children, no longer an adult game.

Why do so many MMO companies ruin their games?

ok, let the fanboys troll now :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KotFE.

1. Lost my companions.

6. Cant put gear on new companions. (I worked and spent cartel coins to get gear for companions to wear)

So I agree and disagree with your points, and I can say that I don't blame you. I know you are gonna get flamed bad though, so my prayers are with you.

xoxo gossip girl

KotFE.

1. Lost my companions.

Never knew it was exclusively an adult game?

Benign farce.

You not alone man, I am finishing my sub time and calling it quits as well. Like you said, there is a difference between wanting story level content, and just making the game so a pre-schooler can play it. But all the fanboys will call you an elitist, even though they have no idea what an elitist actually is.

An Elitist isnt someone that just wants some challenge, and a little more depth to character development, it is someone that does top tier gaming, with the top tier equipment and look down on everyone else.

It seems they are playing a gamble, dumbing down the game to the lowest common denominator, they are hoping to gain the casual player crowd, and that number will be higher then the more goal focused player, or the raid gamers (which b4 someone jumps on that associating it all to raiders, they are 2 different groups) that they will lose. Players that want a little challenge in their combat, it seems, are no longer their focus subscribers.

So I agree and disagree with your points, and I can say that I don't blame you. I know you are gonna get flamed bad though, so my prayers are with you.

xoxo gossip girl

Thank you gossip girl :) They can troll my all they want. I went through the story. Was good. Now that I'm done everything else sucks. I just don't want to play anymore.

KotFE.

1. Lost my companions.

1. They'll come back.

2. You now have MORE choice in companion cosmetic appearance. You don't NEED to customize their stats.

3. Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

4. See #3

5. The best and most unique gear now drops from the "Operation of the Day" priority targets mode.

6. Wait until they're actual companions, and not just temporary companions for story purposes.

7. Game is rated T.

8. Crafting is Pucked Up.

For the solo (or like us husband and wife who enjoy playing together) player there is no way to be crafting self sufficient at 65. Other than augments, we can't find anything that we can craft that does not take Exotic Iso Stabalizers which come from HM flashpoints.

We wanted to keep playing (and paying) but together with the first 7 reasons posted, really can't find any reason why.

Some may like the expansion but to us it just killed the game.

8. Crafting is Pucked Up.

For the solo (or like us husband and wife who enjoy playing together) player there is no way to be crafting self sufficient at 65. Other than augments, we can't find anything that we can craft that does not take Exotic Iso Stabalizers which come from HM flashpoints.

We wanted to keep playing (and paying) but together with the first 7 reasons posted, really can't find any reason why.

Some may like the expansion but to us it just killed the game.

You can buy them off of me on the GTN.

1. They'll come back.

They were never supposed to leave or at least not be inaccessible.

What happens to my existing Companions in KotFE?

When Fallen Empire launches, all of your existing Companions remain accessible to you outside of the story Chapters. In the KotFE story there is a specific cast of characters that is a part of that ongoing storyline.

-eric

Edited by Lendul

You not alone man, I am finishing my sub time and calling it quits as well. Like you said, there is a difference between wanting story level content, and just making the game so a pre-schooler can play it. But all the fanboys will call you an elitist, even though they have no idea what an elitist actually is.

An Elitist isnt someone that just wants some challenge, and a little more depth to character development, it is someone that does top tier gaming, with the top tier equipment and look down on everyone else.

It seems they are playing a gamble, dumbing down the game to the lowest common denominator, they are hoping to gain the casual player crowd, and that number will be higher then the more goal focused player, or the raid gamers (which b4 someone jumps on that associating it all to raiders, they are 2 different groups) that they will lose. Players that want a little challenge in their combat, it seems, are no longer their focus subscribers.

I literally pressed buttons during the fights while reading stuff on the internet or watched tv. I might haved watched for lana, cept she was wearing a burlap sack. Even so, stupid easy to play. Boring fights. Thank you for your support.

1. They'll come back.

2. You now have MORE choice in companion cosmetic appearance. You don't NEED to customize their stats.

3. Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

4. See #3

5. The best and most unique gear now drops from the "Operation of the Day" priority targets mode.

6. Wait until they're actual companions, and not just temporary companions for story purposes.

7. Game is rated T.

god dang you have got to be the biggest fanboy on this forum. congrats sir

I don't like the changes but bioware has me by the balls. I've invested so much time in the game and what other starwars mmo is there? Just cheesy mobile games and 1st person shooters which I hate. Hopefully...I really don't know what I hope at this point. It's kind of like playing a browser game at this point. Leveling is so easy I don't even gear up anymore unless I'm in pvp or operations. If star citizen ever comes out I maybe on my way out as well. Who knows.

You can buy them off of me on the GTN.

Here is the joke. I won't be able to generate enough credits to do that. Could before the expansion, can't now.

Besides, why should I have to buy them from you. I should be able to craft (perhaps not the highest level stuff) well enough to decently gear my characters on my own.

LOL, my husband has over 300M credits and you will not see one of them.

god dang you have got to be the biggest fanboy on this forum. congrats sir

Why cause he/she didn't agree with your assessment of the Xpac?

Hmmm then if you say the sky is Burnt Orange and he/she says it does have Burnt Orange but also has other colors, they are illiterate in your assessment?

They were never supposed to leave or at least not be inaccessible.

Your ship droids being missing is a bug.

As to the others being unavailable while you're playing the story mission, I haven't finished the story yet so I don't know WHEN they'll come back. As long as I end up with 6 or more companions, and at least one or two of them that I actually want to play with, that's all I care about. There are some companions that I don't want back.

rated T for Toddler? Cuz my five year old can defiantly play easy as pie now. I'm sure a 2 year old can mash random buttons.

While the gameplay may be something that a child can accomplish, the content warrants the Teen rating from the ESRB.

1. They'll come back.

like others said, they were not supposed to leave in a first place, at least for gameplay purposes. and yet. I cannot acess my much higher affection original companions for crafting. anywhere. terminal that Dulfy says you can claim them from? is not working.

as for customization? none of the new companions have gear slots. at all. so.. there's absolutely NOTHING I can do to change their appearance. and old companions whose appearance i COULD change? are not there. so tell me oh wise one. in what way do i have MORE choice?

I literally pressed buttons during the fights while reading stuff on the internet or watched tv. I might haved watched for lana, cept she was wearing a burlap sack. Even so, stupid easy to play. Boring fights. Thank you for your support.

LOL, I ran from 60 to 65 on my freebe with original equipment with maybe two green drops. Played with dog while doing some of the harder combat.

I have not gone back and fought any core slugs as a synced down 65, but I am not sure it will be demanding.

I don't like the changes but bioware has me by the balls. I've invested so much time in the game and what other starwars mmo is there? Just cheesy mobile games and 1st person shooters which I hate. Hopefully...I really don't know what I hope at this point. It's kind of like playing a browser game at this point. Leveling is so easy I don't even gear up anymore unless I'm in pvp or operations. If star citizen ever comes out I maybe on my way out as well. Who knows.

Maybe if enough people cancel subs, they will fix it. Honestly though, 4.0 made me not want to play anymore.

http://orig10.deviantart.net/c6b8/f/2014/365/6/8/screw_you_guys__i_m_going_home__by_drizz67-d8c2ycc.jpg

Here is the joke. I won't be able to generate enough credits to do that. Could before the expansion, can't now.

Besides, why should I have to buy them from you. I should be able to craft (perhaps not the highest level stuff) well enough to decently gear my characters on my own.

LOL, my husband has over 300M credits and you will not see one of them.

I'd wager I already have seen them. It's ridiculously easy to make enough credits to buy anything you want in this game, even without running flashpoints and operations.

like others said, they were not supposed to leave in a first place, at least for gameplay purposes. and yet. I cannot acess my much higher affection original companions for crafting. anywhere. terminal that Dulfy says you can claim them from? is not working.

as for customization? none of the new companions have gear slots. at all. so.. there's absolutely NOTHING I can do to change their appearance. and old companions whose appearance i COULD change? are not there. so tell me oh wise one. in what way do i have MORE choice?

The new companions while you run the story likely don't have gear slots so that you don't put armor into a character that will be dead or otherwise departed before the end of the story. It stands to reason that you can't change the appearance of a character that is only temporarily a companion.