SWTOR Drinking Game

LyraineAlei

Modifying an older one.

Every time you see someone off a starter planet without an advanced class (except for on the fleet or in a stronghold) take a drink. +1 drink for every planet past the Capital World (Includes Quesh, and everything beyond Chapter 3 but does not include, story only locations (ie: Doombringer)).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For every time you aggro a mob that's thirty meters away, one shot.

For every time Valkorion tells tells you you're special, one shot.

For every time you go on your holocom and when you leave the conversation mobs spawned around you, one shot.

For every group of four or more skytroopers, one shot. Increase exponentially for every new group of mobs.

One shot for every time a boss in a fight repeats the same line more than once. Double it for every time it is repeated in sequence. (The weakness is in your blood! The weakness is in your blood! The weakness...)

For every time a player takes an objective from you while you're fighting mobs, two shots. Add one if a new group spawns, and another one if you aggro those and a different player does the exact same thing as mentioned above.

Two shots if you aggro a wandering NPC at the end of a fight.

One shot for every player standing around an area waiting for an item/NPC to respawn.

Whenever Skadge speaks, drain the bottle and break it over your head to numb the pain.

Every time someone posts a thread asking about subscription-based rewards that are due to be delivered on a later date, but not getting the reward on the day the subscription is due on or something - Drink an Entire Bottle

I'm going to make a post and ask a question but before I do I'm going to tell you that as a subscriber, I am a very important person and I;ve been around since dirt was young and you should all listen to me since I am so important and wonderful and I am carrying this game since I bought a coins card at my local walmart six months ago since I saw them in there while I was shopping with my sister who just had a kid with her husband before they moved to a new city and my computer is all powerful and wonderful and I only have a ping of negative one and I;ve never have any problems with my connection since I'm too busy watching **** aND THAT CHICK ON HEADLINE NEWS AND I DON'T CARE IF I HIT MY CAPS LOCK BY ACCIDENT SINCE I;M A SUB AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I PLEASE AND SINCE WE RARELY SEE MODERATORS AROUND HERE ANYWAY AND ESO IS A MUCH BETTER GAME AWAY AND (Sorry I can't stand that any more) I still have a question to ask but I think the devs all need to be fired and I Think Ill Post Like This For A While Since I can Or MaybeThisWouldBeBetterSinceICanReadItAndYouAllCant And Maybe I'll change colors now since I know 11 percent of the world's population can't see red on a black background and those folks shouldn't be answering questions anyway since they're just trolls and my cat is cool but I still have a question that I need to have answer and I hope a dev answers it since it's important and I don't want another player to ask it since they're just trolls and never give good answers and my question is important and you should all read it and respond quickly even though I never seem to get tickets responded to even though I'm a founder and blah blah blah and we really need to fix the slipping issue since I have a single piece of armour or excuse me I forgot these forums are based in the US it's spelling armor see A-R-M-O-R happy now although I don;t see why that's important and oh I got a phone call and it's really important but I still have a question that I need answered and I did get my coins this month which I'm happy that I got since one month I got it 2 day slate and I sent in 20 tickets and none of them got responded to so now I;m here in the wrong forums but I don't care since I'm a sub and I can do whatever I want to and I'll press that New Thread button if I want to and so I don;t care if my post is in the Star Wars Discussion subforum since it's about Star Wars and we all know what the storyline is.

What's a drinking game?

:)

I'm going to make a post and ask a question but before I do I'm going to tell you that as a subscriber, I am a very important person and I;ve been around since dirt was young and you should all listen to me since I am so important and wonderful and I am carrying this game since I bought a coins card at my local walmart six months ago since I saw them in there while I was shopping with my sister who just had a kid with her husband before they moved to a new city and my computer is all powerful and wonderful and I only have a ping of negative one and I;ve never have any problems with my connection since I'm too busy watching **** aND THAT CHICK ON HEADLINE NEWS AND I DON'T CARE IF I HIT MY CAPS LOCK BY ACCIDENT SINCE I;M A SUB AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I PLEASE AND SINCE WE RARELY SEE MODERATORS AROUND HERE ANYWAY AND ESO IS A MUCH BETTER GAME AWAY AND (Sorry I can't stand that any more) I still have a question to ask but I think the devs all need to be fired and I Think Ill Post Like This For A While Since I can Or MaybeThisWouldBeBetterSinceICanReadItAndYouAllCant And Maybe I'll change colors now since I know 11 percent of the world's population can't see red on a black background and those folks shouldn't be answering questions anyway since they're just trolls and my cat is cool but I still have a question that I need to have answer and I hope a dev answers it since it's important and I don't want another player to ask it since they're just trolls and never give good answers and my question is important and you should all read it and respond quickly even though I never seem to get tickets responded to even though I'm a founder and blah blah blah and we really need to fix the slipping issue since I have a single piece of armour or excuse me I forgot these forums are based in the US it's spelling armor see A-R-M-O-R happy now although I don;t see why that's important and oh I got a phone call and it's really important but I still have a question that I need answered and I did get my coins this month which I'm happy that I got since one month I got it 2 day slate and I sent in 20 tickets and none of them got responded to so now I;m here in the wrong forums but I don't care since I'm a sub and I can do whatever I want to and I'll press that New Thread button if I want to and so I don;t care if my post is in the Star Wars Discussion subforum since it's about Star Wars and we all know what the storyline is.

What's a drinking game?

:)

Drinking Game- A Game often involving alcohol (can also involve other drinkable fluids) where each time something on any of the lists thus far happens, the player ingests the fluid as recommended by the list (One drink, one shot, more than that, whatever the recommended drink may be).

Or people add the list. Some duplications may occur, but that's alright.

I don't drink myself but I find the idea amusing:

KotFE drinking game:

Whenever your ally hides vital information from you, you take a shot. If he/she promises this will not happen again, yet does it, you take two shots. Increase exponentially.

Whenever your Force sensitive PC looks like 6-year old Padawan compared to other Force sensitive NPCs, you take a shot.

Whenever Vitiate slows time and you don't use it to move to a perfect defensive/counter position but rather argue with him, take a shot.

Whenever someone says destiny, take a shot.

Whenever someone from imp/rep world who clearly knows your name and title calls you Outlandre*, take a shot.

Whenever someone says Zakuul Knights have superior way of Force even after slaughtering literally every single one of them, take a shot.

Whenever you say anything like: "It's Arcann's turn to be on defensive!" or "Now we take the fight to Arcann!", yet you do sidemissions which are not direct confrontations against Arcann himself, take a shot.

Whenever your choices matter, take a... wait, you'd never drink then. Instead whenever your choice do not matter (i.e. everyone does the opposite you say), take a shot.

Whenever Koth says Vitiate is nice, take a shot.

Whenever you face any mob that is not a Skytrooper, take a shot.

Whenever you feel like this is Star Wars without the mention of the Force, take a shot.

*I despise that title so much I mistyped on purpose.

Sort of a marathon drinking game:

Play the class quest on a new character.

Every time "force" is mentioned in the dialogue take a shot (preferably something strong 40+).

See how far you get before passing out or barfing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...