Bannable case?

I can never understand why naming of people isn't allowed on the forums. Such people should be put to shame.

Not entirely sure if this is the right section, but since it is something to do with raids

So I was running TFB as a sorc dps. It was a pug group straight out from the imp fleet gen chat as normal. Loots not altered so anyone could press need or greed.

Since my sorc was decently geared I don't need on any ark sets that dropped. Rules for materials are greed only, which was fair.

So everything was going smoothly. Until Kephess dies and we all start to loot his corpse. I caught a glimpse of the chat on the LEADER himself pressing need on mats.

So I just said "Since people had started pressing need on mats, i will press need as well if i see anyone else doing that."

So the leader had the gall to whisper me "who", i blatantly replied "you."

After much debate, leader decides to kick me off the team, keeping the material for himself.

Everything happened too fast, I couldn't take much screenshots, except for the glorious moment right before i kicked out in which the chat doesn't show much.

if it's a bannable case, how do i go about making a report?

I don't know if this is bannable. A lot of people tend to just make a note of what the offending player's name was and leave/avoid any PuG with them in it.

what ticks me of is that the next boss fight is the terror from beyond. we were all getting ready when he kicked me, preventing me to get the comms.

It is obviously not bannable.

And without a screenshot of the 'much debate', we can't even tell who was in the wrong. Maybe the leader hit need on accident? Who knows.

But seriously, why do you even care about mats that sell for like 15k credits?

It is obviously not bannable.

And without a screenshot of the 'much debate', we can't even tell who was in the wrong. Maybe the leader hit need on accident? Who knows.

But seriously, why do you even care about mats that sell for like 15k credits?

what ticks me of is that the next boss fight is the terror from beyond. we were all getting ready when he kicked me, preventing me to get the comms.

maybe if you were there and seen the things he said.

maybe if you were there and seen the things he said.

If what you believe is a bannable action is what he said but you don't have anything to show that, not to us, not to BW, then I'm not sure what do you think you're going to accomplish.

Maybe write a ticket anyway providing as much detail as possible from what you remember but I doubt that'll do much.

I can never understand why naming of people isn't allowed on the forums. Such people should be put to shame.

Not entirely sure if this is the right section, but since it is something to do with raids

So I was running TFB as a sorc dps. It was a pug group straight out from the imp fleet gen chat as normal. Loots not altered so anyone could press need or greed.

Since my sorc was decently geared I don't need on any ark sets that dropped. Rules for materials are greed only, which was fair.

So everything was going smoothly. Until Kephess dies and we all start to loot his corpse. I caught a glimpse of the chat on the LEADER himself pressing need on mats.

So I just said "Since people had started pressing need on mats, i will press need as well if i see anyone else doing that."

So the leader had the gall to whisper me "who", i blatantly replied "you."

After much debate, leader decides to kick me off the team, keeping the material for himself.

Everything happened too fast, I couldn't take much screenshots, except for the glorious moment right before i kicked out in which the chat doesn't show much.

if it's a bannable case, how do i go about making a report?

Don't be naive, it was group loot.

For future raids I'd suggest just saying "need" on mats if you want them before raid starts. That way there's no confusion and some people might even pass on them giving a greater chance for yourself to get them.

Not bannable though.