Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arenas Sent Me Packing...Hello Wildstar:)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Arenas Sent Me Packing...Hello Wildstar:)

hallucigenocide
05.19.2014 , 06:08 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by AshenK View Post
lol.

i log into tor and all i hear in general chat is how awesome wildstar is. same with sto and the eso devs are freaking out as they know what wildstar is going to do to them. gw2 was a joke and as i said the only games that have nothing to fear are wow and eve. swg wouldn't have to worry if it was still around and in the pre-cu.
it's kind of odd that someone who hates swtor as much as yourself seem to spend all your waking hours trolling around the forums and even logging into the game.

WSRB
05.19.2014 , 10:12 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by AshenK View Post
lol.

i log into tor and all i hear in general chat is how awesome wildstar is. same with sto and the eso devs are freaking out as they know what wildstar is going to do to them. gw2 was a joke and as i said the only games that have nothing to fear are wow and eve. swg wouldn't have to worry if it was still around and in the pre-cu.
SWG pre-CU?

You mean when players could solo content designed for 20?

When there was virtually no story content whatsoever an quests were getting a mission to kill a beast nest, return and it do it all over?

When thousands of pve players whose only crime was trying to level up their stupidly grindy jedi had pvp forced on them?

When the game peaked at 350k subs and then began to lose them at a rate of 15k per month, until the release of WoWwhen that number became closer to 20k per month?

That game would have nothing to fear from a well designed sci-fi mmorpg?

limadoc
05.21.2014 , 03:06 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
it's kind of odd that someone who hates swtor as much as yourself seem to spend all your waking hours trolling around the forums and even logging into the game.
It's called Forum PvP.