Stop complaining!

Jeiq

Stop complaining long enough to learn to play the game.

You get medals for standing at a node, you get medals for passing the ball (regardless if its benifical to your teams score), you get medals for hitting the guy with the ball, and then you get medals for anything your class is half decent at (heal 2 people, bash a face). Your all complaining because the changes dont boost your exact play style. Just calm down and play for a little while; you will find a new style, a new niche and a better way. I think 1.2 has forced people to pay more attention, and to get better. If four people jump out and attack the first thing they see, you will loose. Complain to the players that arent trying, not to Bioware all day.

Edited by Jeiq

I think 1.2 has forced people to pay more attention, and to get better.

There you are mistaken, it has just become worse, people don'T try anymore to win. they leave fast when they think it is to much trouble to fight for it...

But luckely Daniel Erickson already said they will change th reward system again!

You get medals for standing at a node, you get medals for passing the ball (regardless if its benifical to your teams score), you get medals for hitting the guy with the ball, and then you get medals for anything class is half decent at (heal 2 people, bash a face). Your all complaining because the changes do boost your exact play style. Just calm down and play for a little while; you will find a new style, a new niche and a better way. I think 1.2 has forced people to pay more attention, and to get better. If four people jump out and attack the first thing they see, you will loose. Complain to the players that arent trying, not to Bioware all day.

Wall of text crushed my will to respond constructively...

I am thrown into a 2 V 8 voidstar game on offense, guaranteeing at least 6 minutes of spawn camping.

I still pull over double the damage of the enemy leader and farm my medals because I'm a good powertech.

I only receive 30 commendations for sitting through that crap.

I know how to play, this scenario is still wrong and shouldn't happen. They should have either just ended the warzone, or buffed my rewards for sitting through that crap. Right now the system actively rewards quitting on high pop servers. I can't quit because my server is low pop and thus only one warzone really runs at peak hours, so if I quit out in a bad situation I'm not getting any pvp in until the next q where I hope my team functions a little smarter.

I'm going to keep complaining because a few things are necessary to address this PVP issue:

1) Buff rewards for losing sides that stay the whole game and still hit the medal threshold

2) Buff rewards for players who stay on and keep playing despite short-handed starts

3) Put a debuff on all quitters to prevent them from re qing for a warzone for a set period that scales up with consecutive quits

4) If you aren't going to buff rewards for teams that play shorthanded, reinstate a timer that ends the warzone at diminished rewards for all with no real winner in shorthanded games.

^ These are major concerns that ruin the experience for players who are experienced. I don't consider it a "challenge" to farm my dps in 2 on 8, I consider it an annoyance, and when I get severely diminished rewards on top of that its just plain insulting.

they shouldnt change it again unless they are giving losers 80 comms for losing and winners like 150.

the losers should not be rewarded for being bad. its a pathetic system that bads qq about and crave so they can continue being bad.

1.2 absolutely forces people to be better if they want better rewards as it should be.

if anything they need to add an hour long debuff for deserters so instead of leaving they deal with their loss.

You get medals for standing at a node, you get medals for passing the ball (regardless if its benifical to your teams score), you get medals for hitting the guy with the ball, and then you get medals for anything class is half decent at (heal 2 people, bash a face). Your all complaining because the changes do boost your exact play style. Just calm down and play for a little while; you will find a new style, a new niche and a better way. I think 1.2 has forced people to pay more attention, and to get better. If four people jump out and attack the first thing they see, you will loose. Complain to the players that arent trying, not to Bioware all day.

This post covers all of the issues I have with the state of PvP; and proves that everything which may or may not need to be looked at in this game is actually a 'learn to play' issue. Thank you, I had no idea. The whiners are annoying, the whiners about whiners are annoying and the l2p'ers are annoying. All in all.... these forums are annoying (just like the PvP changes).

Edited by Altaira

But luckely Daniel Erickson already said they will change th reward system again!

Thank God!

I just had 2 matches, both competitive and lasted a good while.

1st game i lost and gained 63 comms (ended up with 11 medals)

2nd game i won and got 56 comms (5 medals, after fighting near the doors for the whole defence and attack of VS, yes i got 5 medals, never got any attack or defence points appear in front of me)

Things are badly out of whack.

You get medals for standing at a node, you get medals for passing the ball (regardless if its benifical to your teams score), you get medals for hitting the guy with the ball, and then you get medals for anything your class is half decent at (heal 2 people, bash a face). Your all complaining because the changes dont boost your exact play style. Just calm down and play for a little while; you will find a new style, a new niche and a better way. I think 1.2 has forced people to pay more attention, and to get better. If four people jump out and attack the first thing they see, you will loose. Complain to the players that arent trying, not to Bioware all day.

+1 to this, but sadly it wont matter, kids will be kids and impatient at that also...

making a whine thread whining about whiners..

You can cut the irony with a lightsaber

+1 to this, but sadly it wont matter, kids will be kids and impatient at that also...

Oh! I see what you did there! You insinuated that posting dislike about something is immature. Unfortnately, you are a pot calling a kettle black.

You took it the wrong way, I won't repeat what has been said about lowered rewards (and not specifically warzone losses) hundreds of thousands times.

If you really like PvP, the actual rewards are just a very bad joke and you should have seen this by yourself.

they shouldnt change it again unless they are giving losers 80 comms for losing and winners like 150.

the losers should not be rewarded for being bad. its a pathetic system that bads qq about and crave so they can continue being bad.

1.2 absolutely forces people to be better if they want better rewards as it should be.

if anything they need to add an hour long debuff for deserters so instead of leaving they deal with their loss.

By bad you mean people in bad gears? Stop talking as if skill means anything. However if BW really wants to damage PVP even more they should hire you.

Edited by Gorrdan

By bad you mean people in bad gears? Stop talking as if skill means anything. However if BW really wants to damage PVP even more they should hire you.

People who say skill means nothing...are probably bad and using gear as an excuse.