Top 3 Changes Advanced Prototype needs and BW balance logic

tavrinDosa

What I've noticed for the past couple balanced changes is that it seems the developers do not balance around solo ranked, nor should they. So taking that into consideration an APPT along side a healer and a tank is pretty balanced already so I'm guessing thats where they are coming from, they don't want to give PT too much of a defensive buff because if they are paired with a tank and healer, they will be slightly op because of their burst potential. However, right now even with a tank and healer, APPT is underpowered if you compare it to other melee classes. So here is my suggestion for re-balancing APPT.

1. Return our range. Mag Blast & Rail Shot need to be 30m. In this meta, everyone has a gap closer so re adjusting our range would not be an insane buff, just enough.

2. The new Prototype Armor needs to be adjusted to be higher and reworked. how about you need to crit in order to increase your defensive instead of getting critted? but 6% is nothing. Oh yeh, you need to definitely cut the bs out and give us back our 30% dr while stunned.

3. Increase Kolto Overload to 60% like mercenaries. To much burst in this game to take it seriously right now.

feel free to add your top 3 as well!

Edited by tavrinDosa

2. The new Prototype Armor needs to be adjusted to be higher. I love the whole, you need to crit in order to increase your defensive, niche of the ability. but 6% is nothing.

The damage reduction does not go up if you crit. It goes up if you are hit with a crit:

Tactics

• Shock Absorbers has been replaced by Tactical Armor, which increases damage reduction by 2% for 15 seconds each time you are dealt critical damage, stacking up to 3 times.

You are dead by the time you reach that +6% damage reduction. :D:p

Class is a joke and BW doesn't care. I've completely given up hope that BW will ever see how dire PT's are in pvp.

If they haven't seen it by now, then its probably safe to assume its over.

I still play mine tho, even in ranked. I'm not scared of 900 rating brawls. :D

Class is a joke and BW doesn't care. I've completely given up hope that BW will ever see how dire PT's are in pvp.

If they haven't seen it by now, then its probably safe to assume its over.

I still play mine tho, even in ranked. I'm not scared of 900 rating brawls. :D

one of the reasons this game failed originally was balance, bw was terrible at it. they were biased against non-force classes. they always favored force classes.

sorcs/assassins have got the most overloaded kits.

one of the reasons this game failed originally was balance, bw was terrible at it. they were biased against non-force classes. they always favored force classes.

sorcs/assassins have got the most overloaded kits.

While I have been highly sympathetic to the plight of vanguards in my post. I'd say the current classes with the most overloaded kits are mercs and snipers.

Dps sorcs op? Like yeah maybe if you let the madness sorc sit in a corner and dot spread all over a group of melee.