Unused NPCs - Who would you like to see in a future expansion?

bluehufsa

Hello, I've been thinking about the class stories NPCs and now I'm curious, who would you like to see in a future expansion? Please do not mention the ones with determined fates ( Jaxo, Thana Vesh, Nalen Raloch) .

Here are a few of my picks :

- Talos Drellik's Sith brother

- Yana-Ton

- Asher Zavros ( Ashara's brother)

- Padawan Fia

- Quorian Dorjis

- Guard Captain Theress( house Teral on Alderaan)

Your opinions, please? Thank you!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see more of Cole Cantarus! Maybe as Corellia's prime-minister? I also really want to see what happened to Ziam, that boy who was sent to Korriban by his mother. I'm curious how he turned out as a Sith. Darth Rictus is another character that I'm yearning to see ingame, as he has been featured in the SWTOR novels but not yet ingame and as the head of the Sphere of Mysteries he's bound to be interesting!

I'd love to see more of Cole Cantarus! Maybe as Corellia's prime-minister? I also really want to see what happened to Ziam, that boy who was sent to Korriban by his mother. I'm curious how he turned out as a Sith. Darth Rictus is another character that I'm yearning to see ingame, as he has been featured in the SWTOR novels but not yet ingame and as the head of the Sphere of Mysteries he's bound to be interesting!

Umm.. Cole Cantarus.. isn't he some good looking human male? Sorry can't really remember anything else about him at the moment.

Darth Rictus? Sure, good idea, never had the chance to read any of the SWTOR novels, but i trust you on this one.

Seconding the vote for bringing back Cole Cantarus. He was a great guy to have on your side for the Republic Corellia and Ilum/Darth Malgus arcs.

I'd also like to see Marcus Trant, Director of the SIS show up in-game. Not only is he Theron's old boss, but he's also General Garza's ex-husband! If we are in fact going back to more Republic vs. Empire storytelling, he'd be a good addition to the NPC cast.

Seconding the vote for bringing back Cole Cantarus. He was a great guy to have on your side for the Republic Corellia and Ilum/Darth Malgus arcs.

I'd also like to see Marcus Trant, Director of the SIS show up in-game. Not only is he Theron's old boss, but he's also General Garza's ex-husband! If we are in fact going back to more Republic vs. Empire storytelling, he'd be a good addition to the NPC cast.

Oh lol i never knew Elin Garza was married! Thank you for the info :)

A number of characters mentioned so far have uncertain fates during their storylines, it would be impossible to tell what the canon choice is regarding their appearance or how they would appear. even if they did, it would heavily imply that any death choice regarding them is incorrect. It would mean rewriting the characters, the scenes, the actions to fit a new ending.

So as far as Thana Vesh, Syo Bakarn, Nalen Raloch, Tol Braga and others are concerned? their time in the game canon universe is done.

A number of characters mentioned so far have uncertain fates during their storylines, it would be impossible to tell what the canon choice is regarding their appearance or how they would appear. even if they did, it would heavily imply that any death choice regarding them is incorrect. It would mean rewriting the characters, the scenes, the actions to fit a new ending.

So as far as Thana Vesh, Syo Bakarn, Nalen Raloch, Tol Braga and others are concerned? their time in the game canon universe is done.

Let's focus on the NPCs without a determined fate, who would you like to see or interact with?

Let's focus on the NPCs without a determined fate, who would you like to see or interact with?

got a full list of NPCs without that determined fate? any of them would be enough, so long as their purpose fits the storyline correctly.

specific characters i would want are not important, but ones that matter the most? by all means... they should be in there.

got a full list of NPCs without that determined fate? any of them would be enough, so long as their purpose fits the storyline correctly.

specific characters i would want are not important, but ones that matter the most? by all means... they should be in there.

I wouldn't deem anyone as not important , please share your options with us if you want. Thank you :)

Yuon and Siyo (JC Masters)

What happened to Yuon after Plague Arc? Haven't played JC story so long. I remember as JK we can meet

Orgus Din JK master on Rishi. What about Jedi Consular?

About thread…

Iam hyped that my Consular finally meet Master Gnost Dural! I'll be happy to see some old faces from vanilla story and see what happened to them!

What happened to Yuon after Plague Arc?

Yuon Par can be killed by her former Padawan during class quest, so she cannot be on the list

. I was trying to find NPCs without a determined fate , the ones we interacted with but had no option to kill them and the ones that are not both alive & dead in the latest expansions.

Early Sage story of Coruscant has a Black Sun (?) smuggler who gets healed by the Sage ... He says that he owes him a favour or something like that.

Sadly we never see him again. I'd like him to return his favour.

You can also leave that guy to die if I'm thinking of the same guy.

Beryl Thorne Smuggler

Beryl Thorne, I like that :) I always did like her character. It was an unexpected thrill running into her again on Rishi even if just for a moment; too bad though she said she tried to get a pilots job in the Republic but with her record they wouldn't accept her. I did think if she showed up on Odessen I would definitely set her up as a pilot for the Alliance. I usually try to include her in my stories.

I wouldn't deem anyone as not important , please share your options with us if you want. Thank you :)

Alright then.

The Republic is launching a new assault on the empire, but Alderaan is in dire request for assistance. Duke Charle Organa and General Corlis Cressen are both requesting Republic asisstance because Andra Cressen has discovered something alarming enough that she was captured by the empire. Meanwhile the Republic is barely fighting off the imperials.

Despite the light or dark choice (no death choice), Andra doesn't take to the advice given and remains as commited to her task as ever.

The Empire on the other hand is making a major push to take Alderaan and usurping the Organa's to do so. General Stanel Thul is leading the charge on behalf of the empire and House Thul, he is backed up by Major Mucdermon. The Major wants to test a new weapon on the Organa's, however a spy was caught, Andra Cressen. Andra learned of what the Major was planning and attempted to get the information to the Republic. It it later discovered that Andra and Hallem Organa are in a relationship and Andra is cooerced into turning Hallem into an unwilling spy for the Empire.

Mucdermon was an engineer on Balmorra, he gave you a mission to take out some shielded gun emplacements early on. He has since been promoted after a string of successful new prototypes of his own design started mass production, not to mention his task master approach to those under his commands. Grand Moff Sarek recommended him to the position.

Despite the circumstances, you arrive on the planet and are met by Brevet Commander Astar Vox on the Republic side and General Damarus on the empire side. They fill you in on the circumstances and both are seen again in the background on first contact with the primary contacts, General Cressen and Major Mucdermon with Duke Organa and General Thul providing additional information in a support role from time to time.

I mean it isn't difficult to pull in a good number of faces only seen a few times to make another story and i could come up with even more potential ideas for less known characters to get into it if you want. :p