Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

returning to game

pedanticanarchy
12.05.2018 , 03:35 PM | #1
gone a couple years, can't remember where i left off in the expansions sequence. there is no 'completed' missions list. how can you tell which ones you have done?
Sith or Sacrifice™

pedanticanarchy
12.05.2018 , 03:43 PM | #2
also, where do you begin fallen empire? i have clicked everything in my ship. nothing.
Sith or Sacrifice™

Dragondog
12.06.2018 , 01:31 AM | #3
If you open your Mission Log, which you'll find under the triangle in the main menu, you should see which missions you are on.

On your ship, you have a Mission Console. If you have a sufficient level, there should be a triangle over it in the "real world," on the map, and on the mini map.
SWTOR Referral Link for new and returning players. Add 7 days of SUBSCRIPTION and other good stuff.

SteveTheCynic
12.06.2018 , 02:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragondog View Post
If you have a sufficient level
Specifically: 60+
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Adric_the_Red
12.06.2018 , 12:47 PM | #5
Or you can skip the console entirely, and use the "Chapters" menu.

Either click the "triangle" icon in the main menu on your screen and select Chapters, or just hit Shift+E.
Click on Chapter I of KotFE, click the Grant Mission button, then click it again when it changes to "launch".

If you've already started KotFE (or KotET) the Chapters will be "highlighted", up to and including the one you're currently on, and the later ones will be greyed out. Click the last "highlighted" chapter, and click the Launch button to continue the story.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.