She's back!!!!!!

AhsokaTanorules

I don't see them doing that to both Kira and Scourge. Such a choice would be terrible and only the Knight would get stuck with it? :( Though, it's not like other classes aren't forced to lose a companion.

Trooper loses Vic. Agent loses Scorpio. Trooper I believe even loses Elara if they're dark sided or choose the Empire (which that one is a good call to have her do).

Can't remember the others.

Speaking about those two, what 's the deal with Scourge going "I need to talk to you in private" and then being unclickable and without a quest mark over the head or anything? Or is it just knight-only dangling hook for the next (outlandishly ridiculous) plot point?

I don't see them doing that to both Kira and Scourge. Such a choice would be terrible and only the Knight would get stuck with it? :( Though, it's not like other classes aren't forced to lose a companion.

Trooper loses Vic. Agent loses Scorpio. Trooper I believe even loses Elara if they're dark sided or choose the Empire (which that one is a good call to have her do).

Can't remember the others.

Then again Laura bailey voice acts one of the main characters of WoW so that doesn't look too good for Kira's future.

Speaking about those two, what 's the deal with Scourge going "I need to talk to you in private" and then being unclickable and without a quest mark over the head or anything? Or is it just knight-only dangling hook for the next (outlandishly ridiculous) plot point?

I got this with my trooper too and was like ***. Ironic since bac in Classic I actually had a head canon of my ds femtroop crushing on someone like Scourge.

I don't care for the companions personally . I hate scourge for exemple, because he is the ****** of the emprore . And Lore wise that douuuche killed the exile from Kotor 2 in the book-novel-or-whatever . And I loved my exile..so I swore that red tomatoe gonna go down .

I am starting to wonder though if this "hidden ally" of Scourge's IS that Exile since he was obscure about it even to my JK.

Not sure if it would be Revan, I thought his story WAS done for good.

IDK, he ended up as a Force Ghost at the end of SoR.

And considering he was the one to bring him back on Yavin and did nothing afterwards, a little help from him could be nice.

Edited by Goreshaga

If he was still lingering it would have been odd for him to be quiet during the whole Zakuul deal.

Well, if he was helping Scourge the whole time that could explain why we never saw him.

That and the fact his old ennemy was in our head.

Anyways, we don't know enough about this ally to know who that is. It can be Revan, it can be the Exile, or anyone else.

I am starting to wonder though if this "hidden ally" of Scourge's IS that Exile since he was obscure about it even to my JK.

The exile was my first thought too, mainly because of how he was saying (or rather not saying) almost as if he was uneasy about like guilty over something and I know he betrayed the exile in the book.

• 3 months later...