Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix your f@#$%%^*@ balance in pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Fix your f@#$%%^*@ balance in pvp

mikerk
02.12.2019 , 02:58 PM | #1
I am sick to death of being a sage and having my force stun give the other player a full set of resolve when the operatives can stun at lest 5 before i or any other member can have a stun immunity. Fix the f ing balance of this game

Werronious
02.14.2019 , 03:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by mikerk View Post
I am sick to death of being a sage and having my force stun give the other player a full set of resolve when the operatives can stun at lest 5 before i or any other member can have a stun immunity. Fix the f ing balance of this game
Yea feel the same as infilitration shadow, we are garbage atm. BUFF MARAUDERS MORE ! my 5 cents.

foxmob
02.14.2019 , 03:41 PM | #3
meh /5char
Krack

SlimeyDoom
02.15.2019 , 10:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by mikerk View Post
Force stun builds the same resolve as any other four second hard stun, and operatives only have one hardstun. Please at least know what you’re trying to complain about before making nonsensical posts on the forums.

meddani
02.15.2019 , 12:32 PM | #5
just reroll Merc/Mando like 90% in this game, this garbage class has been broken for 2 years now ...i'm pretty close to uninstall this effin' game......& no you can't have my stuff.

jimmorrisson
02.19.2019 , 01:31 AM | #6
Premades upset balance greatly, taking the better players out of the pool. Futhermore once a premade is spotted in queue there are mass quits from the match then stop queuing for future matches.

SlimPikinz
02.19.2019 , 11:19 AM | #7
Have you tried the bubble stun utility?

Soft CC usually fills less resolve and it is AOE.

You can manually proc it by right-clicking away your barrier buff.