CorSec Electrobaton

CrazyMcGee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been added to Collections, under Cartel Market/Weapons.

Only trouble is, it doesn't exist in game!

Was this added by mistake, BW, and do I get one free for spotting it???

Its coming in the future - they said that cartel market can now be updated dynamically without the need for maintenance to force something onto the market so look for it later on in the month.

do I get one free for spotting it???

No. Because it's kind of like the infamous Red Ryder BB Gun. You'll hurt yourself with it. :p

As noted in the post above me.. the CM can now be updated without patching and hauling the servers offline, whereas the Collections UI cannot. So I expect it will "appear" in the future.

OR

Could be you found a bug. /stomp_on_it before it gets away!! :D

Edited by Andryah

Oh sweet, so looks like there will be some sort of baton. That would sync up with some info a dataminer recently posted. Variety is always nice! An RP character I had awhile back really could have used one of those. Good to know the option will be there in the future!

On a slightly unrelated note; in the same 'data dump' in which the baton surfaced there's also code that possibly indicates varactyl mounts. I wouldn't put too much stock into their efforts, but it's something to talk (or hype unrealistically if that's your thing :p) about I suppose.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, BW, I am self-confessed obsessive about Collections, but do you realise that when you add an item that doesn't yet exist in game, it screws up all our percentages? So my perfect green 100% weapons is now sitting there all orange and rubbish at 98% or something :( And the Cartel Weapons category is down to 75% I think it is.

I know it's a silly thing, but considering how much time, effort and money it takes to get 100% in any category, it really is kind of annoying.

Let us buy the electrobaton, or take it out of Collections please.

PS The same is true for Crested Orokeet. It does not exist. There has never been any possible way for any player to get it, ever. Take it out of Collections or let us buy it please :(

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm a big hater of non-existent items in Collections. Might make a separate thread to moan about it at some point. There's actually very few, but they are damn annoying.

Moving Treek in the last patch gave me some hope that they are willing to (slowly) address Collections issues.

Yeah, I'm a big hater of non-existent items in Collections. Might make a separate thread to moan about it at some point. There's actually very few, but they are damn annoying.

Moving Treek in the last patch gave me some hope that they are willing to (slowly) address Collections issues.

Harbinger has them on the CM right now.. this moment. We have B/B and W/W dyes too. Sick hamsters are behind it all I think.

Harbinger has them on the CM right now.. this moment. We have B/B and W/W dyes too. Sick hamsters are behind it all I think.

And I am stuck at the office for at least another hour with an hour commute after that. Damn portfolio analysis and property valuation statistics! I want that damn baton!

And I am stuck at the office for at least another hour with an hour commute after that. Damn portfolio analysis and property valuation statistics! I want that damn baton!

It's a nice baton. Sheaths to your waist like the Gam Axe. Looks great on dual wield and a nice change from the other choices in game.. though I really do like the Cathar sword.

Standard weapon price too. 400CC

GRRRRRR!!! They better all still be there when I get home or I will be grumpy! :mad: I couldn't get on yesterday because of maintenance times, so if I miss this (and the dyes again), I will have to write another grumpy forum message to Eric - and I know that would make him sad :p

But thank you very much for the heads up. Do you think this counts as an emergency for me to leave work?? :cool:

Edited by CrazyMcGee

It's a nice baton. Sheaths to your waist like the Gam Axe. Looks great on dual wield and a nice change from the other choices in game.. though I really do like the Cathar sword.

Standard weapon price too. 400CC

Does anything on the baton change based on the color of crystal equipped? For example, the Cathar double-sword has the crystal visable in the center and, when swung, I believe there's a faint trailing of the crystal color. Sorry to impose, I'm just curious, and thank you in advance for any additional info. :)

But thank you very much for the heads up. Do you think this counts as an emergency for me to leave work?? :cool:

I would vote yes. However, I am not your employer and cannot promise they will feel the same. I know for a fact that my boss would have me flogged for trying that excuse. hahaha:eek::D

I would vote yes. However, I am not your employer and cannot promise they will feel the same. I know for a fact that my boss would have me flogged for trying that excuse. hahaha:eek::D

Lol, I fear my employer would not understand my compulsive need to complete my Collection :(

You know, cos they are super mean, obviously.

Does anything on the baton change based on the color of crystal equipped? For example, the Cathar double-sword has the crystal visable in the center and, when swung, I believe there's a faint trailing of the crystal color. Sorry to impose, I'm just curious, and thank you in advance for any additional info. :)

Let me check real quick... brb.

Update: does not appear so... using Preview. The crystal color will probably only appear as part of style animations (kind of like how it does for the Eliminators and the Gladiators weapons). I'll check again on an actual character later.

Edited by Andryah

Let me check real quick... brb.

Update: does not appear so... using Preview. The crystal color will probably only appear as part of style animations (kind of like how it does for the Eliminators and the Gladiators weapons). I'll check again on an actual character later.

No need. You've done more than enough for me. I will just have to hope that this isn't a fluke and that I have the chance to snatch one up when I get home. Thank you very much Andryah.