Bw read again

Darthsilarius

I'm not going to stop until you give me kallig's helm with a hood. 150 ppl will sub for this!

Kallig's helm with a hood!

Why I have no doubt that this simple change will get them at least an extra three hundred and fourteen thousand, one hundred and fifty nine more subscribers.

And that's not counting the people who will individually quit and resubscribe at least forty-two times, just to show their support.

(Joking aside, I really would prefer if it was usable with a hood - although I don't particularly blame them for not changing the way it has been for as long as the game has been live. Seems like the sort of thing that'll piss off as many people as it pleases, so probably not worth taking the time to change.)

Kallig's helm with a hood!

Why I have no doubt that this simple change will get them at least an extra three hundred and fourteen thousand, one hundred and fifty nine more subscribers.

And that's not counting the people who will individually quit and resubscribe at least forty-two times, just to show their support.

(Joking aside, I really would prefer if it was usable with a hood - although I don't particularly blame them for not changing the way it has been for as long as the game has been live. Seems like the sort of thing that'll piss off as many people as it pleases, so probably not worth taking the time to change.)

They would benefit more from adding a *********** toggle hood ability! It's *********** time they do it, i wouldnt un-subscribe if it isnt there, but BIOWARE ADD A TOGGLE HOOD FUNCTION!!!!!! NOW!!!!