10 losses in a row should = 1 win

Eore

Sorry, bit of a rant here. And yes, I am qq'ing.

At level 50 on my sorc, I average 6-8 losses for every 1 win. No, not part of a PvP guild and I am pugging / single queing.

But recently, it takes me DAYS to complete the DAILY. The weekly? Heck, I've had it since LAST WEEK.

I do my best, but given the massive loss to win ratio, gear is an issue. It's taken a few weeks but I do have at least 300 expertise (low, I know). So I help when and where I can and I usually end up fairly well with marks.

It's becoming a gross imbalance. Republic is rap-1ng on our server. And yes, it's usually a pre-made.

So I suggest 10 losses in a row counts as 1 win for the daily.

Would also suggest that we have some serious gear rating / cross server Warzones so that the 1000 expertise pre-mades don't fight the brand new pugs with no expertise. But that would be logical and make sense.

In my opinion, this is a horribly idiotic idea. You're basically complaining about it taking a few days to do the "WEEKLY".

So you want to be rewarded by losing? I find that highly amusing.

Sorry, bit of a rant here. And yes, I am qq'ing.

At level 50 on my sorc, I average 6-8 losses for every 1 win. No, not part of a PvP guild and I am pugging / single queing.

But recently, it takes me DAYS to complete the DAILY. The weekly? Heck, I've had it since LAST WEEK.

I do my best, but given the massive loss to win ratio, gear is an issue. It's taken a few weeks but I do have at least 300 expertise (low, I know). So I help when and where I can and I usually end up fairly well with marks.

It's becoming a gross imbalance. Republic is rap-1ng on our server. And yes, it's usually a pre-made.

So I suggest 10 losses in a row counts as 1 win for the daily.

Would also suggest that we have some serious gear rating / cross server Warzones so that the 1000 expertise pre-mades don't fight the brand new pugs with no expertise. But that would be logical and make sense.

No.

What they need to do is the following:

Increase non-valor/commendation bonuses for winning (eg more credits, perhaps a currency used soley for vanity items/pets)

-Increase valor/commendation bonuses for fighting on objectives. EG, killing the ball handler in Huttball gives a large bonus over killing some random person 1v1, or increasing valor earned by fighting near turrets instead of on the open field, etc.

-Cross server warzones are coming (and rated battlegrounds) the rated ones I am a fan of, Cross servers are a HORRIBLE idea. Ask anyone who actively participated (and enjoyed) battlegrounds in WoW about how the culture changed after cross server came out. you think it's bad now? wait until the people you're fighting with know they'll never see you again. Welcome to the world of AFK/camping.

The worst thing you can do is reward losses with a "win" completion. You already get a healthy amount of credits, a nice valor boost, and the ability to earn commendations.

Two lost games should be equal to a win.

Some (adult) people have life to live instead of playing 30 games to finish a quest for 1/4 of BM commendation every day.

playing the "I'm too grown up to spend time to play this game" card I see

it might just be life telling you its time to stop playing games, or at least to stop expecting that you can have both all the in game stuff and the real life stuff

People should NEVER be incentivized to lose.

If this was put into the game and someone was at 9 losses, you can bet they'd not play their best thereby sinking others chances and spinning other players closer to their 9 count.

That makes no sense, because in that scenario a loss is as good as a win. In fact, they still have more incentive to play to win as much as they do to lose because the credits and valor are higher if they win.