Is there any quest that can be abandoned and not reclaimed?

Decxswx

My quest list is too full, is it safe to abandon any quest that gives me the option of doing so and me coming back to it later?

Can anyone think of an instance where abandoning a quest will lead it to be permanently gone?

World (planetary) Story Arc missions should not be abandoned if you want to do them, some definitely cannot be re-acquired

This is my understanding as well.. and since this comes from Owen.. it's definitely "bankable fact".

Thing is.. this illustrates once again why the studio really needs an NPC somewhere to address the "I #$%^ed up and need a do-over please" because if something can be lost, deleted, or otherwise removed from retrieval.. some player is going to want a "do over". :)

This just happened to me at the start of Chapter 2 on Balmorra (Jedi). I abandoned the very first world quest and cannot reacquire it. I don't know yet how this will affect subsequent Balmorra world quests. I looked for the "warning you may not be able to do this mission in the future if you abandon it now..." message but I didn't see it. I may have missed it - it's my fault of course, but frustrating nonetheless. I put in a help ticket but there was nothing they could do. Definitely do not abandon world quests.