Grand Marshal Cheketta - His Fate?

Roobbaann

What happens to Cheketta if you take him into custody? Will Imperial Intelligence kill him or something else? Suggestions?

If I remember correctly, he confesses to the republic Breaking the Treaty of Coruscant and helping out the Balmorran people against their Imperial Overlords.

If I remember correctly, he confesses to the republic Breaking the Treaty of Coruscant and helping out the Balmorran people against their Imperial Overlords.

Yes but I think that is the light side option. I forgot to add that I took the dark side option and took him into custody and and now i'm uncertain as to what happened to him.

Edited by Roobbaann

Yes but I think that is the light side option. I forgot to add that I took the dark side option and took him into custody and and now i'm uncertain as to what happened to him.

The Sith Empire held him humanely. He was charged with multiple crimes, but allowed a competent defense team that was able to get a lot of the charges reduced. His interviews from jail while he was awaiting trial provided Imperial citizens with a perspective they weren't used to seeing, and opened a lot of minds.

Or they tortured him to death. You pick.

The Sith Empire held him humanely. He was charged with multiple crimes, but allowed a competent defense team that was able to get a lot of the charges reduced. His interviews from jail while he was awaiting trial provided Imperial citizens with a perspective they weren't used to seeing, and opened a lot of minds.

Or they tortured him to death. You pick.

most likely a fancy show trial

After killing Darth Lachris, the Barsen'thor finds him broken and defeated in an Imp laboratory in the Balmorran Arms Factory.

Some part of the above actually happens in the game. :D

Aren't you talking about the President Galthe?