Pyro PT / Plasma VG PvP Needs!!!

Jrbabar

I love pyro/plasma pt/vg but i would LOVE to see two changes to the playstyle.

1. Flamethrower/Plasma Cannon on the move - this doesn't seem to me like it would be game changing at all, you can still be cc'd, knock backed, it's just a QoL change that i think is sorely needed. Flamethrower/Plasma Cannon is the staple of this spec. It's a real shame it's limited to being stationary, in my experience i get maybe half of my flamethrower / plasma cannons off fully, which is just dumb and frustrating.

2. Scorch/Plasmatize needs to spread with Flamethrower/Plasma Cannon. - This to me would be a no brainer. EVERY dot class has a dot spread mechanic that spreads BOTH dots. Even Anni mara / Watchmen sent, get to spread their dots with one ability and their Force Rend / Force Melt is pretty similar to Scorch / Plasmatize.

Atm this spec is sub-par imo. I believe with these two changes it would go along way to make this spec viable and alot more fun. It would be nice to see more classes be ranked viable. Pyro/Plasma Tech is as rare to see as a three horned unicorn. Let's change that, i believe the above two changes would do just that!!

What do you guys think?? :rak_03:

I love pyro/plasma pt/vg but i would LOVE to see two changes to the playstyle.

1. Flamethrower/Plasma Cannon on the move - this doesn't seem to me like it would be game changing at all, you can still be cc'd, knock backed, it's just a QoL change that i think is sorely needed. Flamethrower/Plasma Cannon is the staple of this spec. It's a real shame it's limited to being stationary, in my experience i get maybe half of my flamethrower / plasma cannons off fully, which is just dumb and frustrating.

2. Scorch/Plasmatize needs to spread with Flamethrower/Plasma Cannon. - This to me would be a no brainer. EVERY dot class has a dot spread mechanic that spreads BOTH dots. Even Anni mara / Watchmen sent, get to spread their dots with one ability and their Force Rend / Force Melt is pretty similar to Scorch / Plasmatize.

Atm this spec is sub-par imo. I believe with these two changes it would go along way to make this spec viable and alot more fun. It would be nice to see more classes be ranked viable. Pyro/Plasma Tech is as rare to see as a three horned unicorn. Let's change that, i believe the above two changes would do just that!!

What do you guys think?? :rak_03:

Plasmatize is a 30s dot, no reason to be spread with Flame thrower. It is easily applied or reaplied.

Flame sweep spreads dot, very easily as well.

Flamethrower should be channeled in 1.5s on 2 stacks. It is not reasonable for Firestorm and Supercharged making exactly the same dps in the double time. It is a dps spec BW.

It goes down to the horrible separation of specs made on 3.0. It is not effective to channel 3s with no area and stun 30% dr.

Edited by Aetideus