Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthSublimitas
04.13.2012 , 09:26 AM | #451
Quote: Originally Posted by Binco View Post
if my ****in guild bank is gone that i spent all that moneys on i quit, plain and simple and im taking all 127 members with me.
"Do It!"
"The Truth Shall Free Me"
And humour makes our lives worth living:
http://www.lo-ping.org/2012/01/20/th...ode-iii-and-v/ Why it's bad to plagiarize:http://auditorydepredation.files.wor...6231905169.jpg

Arox
04.13.2012 , 09:26 AM | #452
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikalonius View Post
A game with decline subs has little to worry about from gold farmers and hacking. Why bother, there is no reward for the risk.

Legacy is a great thing. Maybe as advertised, not as implemented. I watched the guild conference in full, and never was there a hint that speed boost would cost you 2 million credits to get. It was advertised that it would be Legacy or credits. Only one thing is beyond legacy 15. I think I was legacy 15 by the end of December. The Legacy tree system is stupid. You can't have a rival, an ally and a sibling. How stupid is that? If Luke Skywalker was the center piece, you couldn't have Darth as Nemesis, Han as an Ally and Leia as a sibling. Its all a big credit sink. Chest color matching is not working as advertised. Guild banks cost 600,000 for the first slot. My guild can't even have one bay for free?

There is more broken content than there is additional content.
I kinda like this guy.

Barrakudah
04.13.2012 , 09:26 AM | #453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasticles
I was resting assured that Ranked Warzones would be available in 1.2

WHAT? You say something?
Pow right in the kisser.
Pow right in the kisser.
Pow right in the kisser.

Mattderp
04.13.2012 , 09:26 AM | #454
Jesus...

Aphona
04.13.2012 , 09:27 AM | #455
Quote: Originally Posted by Bisousbisous View Post
You shouldn't plan your day around playing a video game for 12 hours. Go outside.
Says the guy sitting on the star wars forum not actually playing. Probably at some ridiculous hour

Bisousbisous
04.13.2012 , 09:27 AM | #456
Quote: Originally Posted by Partshark View Post
Please tell me you don't actually invest in anything. Because with your knowledge of the market, you're doomed.
That doesn't answer the question.

Frostvein
04.13.2012 , 09:27 AM | #457
Quote: Originally Posted by Varteras View Post
Cataclysm would like a word with you. There was nothing MASSIVE about its post-launch content. It was actually a joke. The last patch of that expansion was probably the only one worth a half a damn.
Which is exactly why I quit. 6-8 months between patches and no number changes.

Know what the definition of hell is? Running a spec you hate for 8 months while you work on HRag for 300+ wipes.
Meanwhile, in Tera general chat -

"The sad thing is, arguing with fanbois on the forums was more entertaining than their 300 million dollar single player MMO from 2008"

Slavenuk
04.13.2012 , 09:27 AM | #458
Get a job!

Boom!

looqskywalka
04.13.2012 , 09:28 AM | #459
time for them to delete all char info and we all start afresh lol....omg i wouldnt put it past them

Partshark
04.13.2012 , 09:28 AM | #460
Quote: Originally Posted by Bisousbisous View Post
That doesn't answer the question.
There's no need explaining the market to someone who doesn't understand it.