Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Varteras
04.13.2012 , 09:22 AM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by Processj View Post
Lol what are you talking about? Pay for patches? Yeah they are called monthly subs. And btw.. Wow puts out massive 3 dungeon, 2 raid patches with bug fixes and new tools halfway through every expansion and it cost 0 dollars to the sub.

I love people who are willing to pay for crap!
Cataclysm would like a word with you. There was nothing MASSIVE about its post-launch content. It was actually a joke. The last patch of that expansion was probably the only one worth a half a damn.
Quote:
Unless you're a stockholder, a Bioware employee, or employee of a rival company... if you're on forums and going out of your way to attack or defend a videogame then I would say you're spending way too much energy doing so and not enough energy trying to figure out what in the world is wrong with you.

Kthx
04.13.2012 , 09:22 AM | #422
Quote: Originally Posted by APhantasm View Post
And apparently it is dropping. BW taking the server downs is not helping EA's stocks.
Which do you think has a bigger impact on EA's share value, Bioware taking its server down for a hotfix, or the announcement on the news that video game sales in the U.S. are off by 25%?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...march-16128349

EA's world is bigger than SWTOR.

JediJoeK
04.13.2012 , 09:23 AM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by Holden_Dissent View Post
I think you guys should probably be filing bug reports instead of causing a tizzy on the forums.
^This^

Probably why the servers are down right now.
PHOBOS
-THE DUNE SEA CARTEL-
| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GUILD WEBSITE - APPLY HERE! |

Vahzl
04.13.2012 , 09:23 AM | #425
Quote: Originally Posted by recsa View Post
OMG its 17:20, get servers back!!!

Oh my god the servers are down! Oh my god the content in the patch is crap! Ph my god the servers are up but I hate everything! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!

These forums are the equivalent of a sheep farm. You all mindlessly meander left and right, baaing, with no idea what it is that is upsetting you, only that you want it fixed and you want it fixed yesterday.

Server downtime is there to fix issues and keep things running. Their first major content patch went live 12 hours ago, if you didn't think there would be more maintenance within the first few days, then sorry guys, but you are clearly inhaling paint fumes.

Welcome to the standard world of MMo's.
Click here to visit my Videogames Review Site
@XtraLifeBastion <-- Follow me on Twitter!
"I stopped eating McDonalds last year, but this doesn't mean I should write them a tear filled letter telling them why I have done so, I just don't give them money and don't go into the restaurants"

Bisousbisous
04.13.2012 , 09:23 AM | #426
Hero Engine does NOT have the ability to roll back servers, Bioware is using a prototype from some years ago.

Rasticles
04.13.2012 , 09:23 AM | #427
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Rest assured that after this unscheduled maintenance, your guild bank (and everything in it) will return to its normal state.
I was resting assured that Ranked Warzones would be available in 1.2

WHAT? You say something?

Omophorus
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #429
Quote: Originally Posted by APhantasm View Post
Wrong stock ticker. Don't know why but it was changed from ERTS to EA. Apparently sometime back.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=EA

And apparently it is dropping. BW taking the server downs is not helping EA's stocks.
I hate it when people stay stupid **** like this. The whole market's down 1-2% today.

EA's stock price is down because pretty much all tech and entertainment stocks are down.

The server status of STWOR has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Asavar
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #430
ITT: People overreacting like babies.