!!! New PvP Movie - Luciela 1.1 !!!

Mirialol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in no way hating on you directly.. But that fact that a Marauder/Sentinels ("The ultimate destroyers" as BW called them) hardest hitting trees, is shared with a tank class.. Is just stupid, to say the least. Edited by Ellvaan
Circumventing the Filter

I was glad it was not another sorcerer video....then noticed its yet another focus bomber...oh well :rolleyes:

TBH I would preferred another Sorc video. At least Sorc videos are mildly entertaining compared to the snoozefest of Focus bombers.

This is why pvp sucks in this game, 6k-7k Smash on multiple players? Jesus Gear essentric pvp games are crap.

This is why I don't pvp anymore, at least in this game.

Edit: I'd like to see an unedited video, really these pvp videos are nothing but highlights which means you're only going to see the good stuff. I really would like to see "raw" footage of an entire WZ play.

Edited by Aricus

This is why pvp sucks in this game, 6k-7k Smash on multiple players? Jesus Gear essentric pvp games are crap.

Edit: I'd like to see an unedited video, really these pvp videos are nothing but highlights which means you're only going to see the good stuff. I really would like to see "raw" footage of an entire WZ play.

i may make one with my guild premade / good pocket healers. lot of times i get #1 damage, 40 kills - 0 deaths

No, PvP doesn't suck. 99% of the player base sucks.

Force Choke or Force Stasis is a telegraph for AoE nuking. If you're stupid enough to get caught in it, you deserve to lose.

Really, the Knights and Warriors we're seeing in these highlight videos are heavily reliant on their opponent's being mouth breathing special.

Also, their damage mitigation ability - don't attack them for 6 seconds or you're giving them 20% reduction for 30 seconds. Which is worse? I can't believe every warzone I see someone just unloading on Bounty Hunters with shields up, or Knights/Warriors with Saber Ward up. They really don't last that long, and yet people pop their cooldowns to push through them.

and im rly sad b/c all of my "best fights" and clutch moves are unfrapsed... :(

(ex: like one time i saw a battlemaster operative open on our squishy ball carrier with all cd relic and adrenal. i instantly put him on guard, guardian leap to him and taunt operative. he only took 2k damage and ended up scoring, while i instantly received 10k defense medal)

if i had all of them in its own pvp video it would probably make this one look noobish :s

Nice video, tho i am surprised people arent using cc on you through a lot of it. :p

This was my first thought too.

How can you not be chain-stunned when fighting more than 3 players?

That said, it was the first entertaining SWTOR PvP video I've seen. But maybe because I play a Guardian myself.

I was surprised to see your Sweeps hit over 7000 though. Even with near full-Champion gear I barely get over 5k, even when stacking adrenals on top of relics.

But I'll be the first to admit, the Focus bombing spec is a little retarded. It just seems like poor design to have a whole spec built around pushing a single attack a mile high. And an AoE one at that.

Edited by Dee-Jay

No, PvP doesn't suck. 99% of the player base sucks.

Force Choke or Force Stasis is a telegraph for AoE nuking. If you're stupid enough to get caught in it, you deserve to lose.

Really, the Knights and Warriors we're seeing in these highlight videos are heavily reliant on their opponent's being mouth breathing special.

Also, their damage mitigation ability - don't attack them for 6 seconds or you're giving them 20% reduction for 30 seconds. Which is worse? I can't believe every warzone I see someone just unloading on Bounty Hunters with shields up, or Knights/Warriors with Saber Ward up. They really don't last that long, and yet people pop their cooldowns to push through them.

Actually no, I know now that you don't know what you're talking about from your last paragraph. Knights don't get that buff, only the Sentinels and Marauders. A knight can only get the -40% damage reduction buff and that's if they're tank spec.

Funny and you called the 99% suckage in pvp, while yet you can't seem to get an ability right.

But sorry bro, if you don't have the gear to pvp, you're just not going to take down a target who is and fully stacked with relics and stims and hitting your arse for 6-7k damage, hell even 5k while you hit them with wet noodles.

This ain't no David vs Golitah story.

Edited by Aricus