Mandalorian Armor Set's

Lenisirz

Hi everyone,

I was thinking that maybe we could get more Mandalorian Armor sets in the game. I got all the new ones out right now but was hoping for a few more; like A Crusader Armor set and/or the Neo-Crusader Armor set and/or the Death Watchman Armor set. There all part of the history of Mandalorian's and Bounty Hunter's. What do you die hard Mandalorian's think?

Over time, I'd love to see more Mandalorian and Mandalorian-inspired armors added. As it stands we do have a pretty good spread already, though.

Just from the CM Packs:

Mandalorian Crusader Armor:

Rohlan Dyre set

Mandalore the Ultimate set (Mandalore's Mask strikes me as very Crusader-era)

Mandalorian Neo-Crusader Armor:

Mandalore the Preserver set

Cassus Fett set

TOR-era Mandalorian Armor:

Mandalorian Hunter set

Mandalorian Clansman set

I'd love to see them put out a recolor of Mandalore the Ultimate's set as a Mandalore the Indomitable set, and a recolored version of Cassus Fett's set without the cape that could be a standard Neo-Crusader armor set. For original sets, another variation on the old-school Crusader armor would be great and I'd love to see some Mandalorian Knight armor.

Having at least one direct-buy set would certainly be nice.

Well im only waiting for the heavy version of the mandalorian hunter armor, would very happy if it did. the armor that the mandalorian near nar shaddar rest zone/inn and at the hangar on nal hutta.

but sure i wouldent mind if the red/yellow/blue mandalorian armors from kotor was put in to the game.

Altough i would really like if the made changes to the mandalore the preserver helmet. it dosent even look like the one from kotor and it really does look ugly. the rest of the set looks good.

Edited by Swook

What do you guys think about getting some of the Armor from the Mandalorian's that taught at Kamino's Cloning facility. Like Rav Bralor, Mij Gilamer, B'Arin Apma, Isabet Reau, Llat Ward, n Dred Priest. Yeah I know this is different era but its still Mando Armor they wore. Just a thought. :rak_03:

the death watch mandalorian armor that jango fett use? hmm no i think that would be a longshot for it to get in to swtor, i think bioware was to keep it around the old republic era, more likely that armors from kotor will come in to swtor.altough they did make the temple guardian robes. but in their own version. matching it more to the swtor era.

I would be satisfied with the heavy version of the mandalorian hunter armor but i wont say no to the mandalorian armors from kotor :)

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...