Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

9 months on, and my Warrior still can't get Light Side Jaesa back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
9 months on, and my Warrior still can't get Light Side Jaesa back

Shadodragon
11.04.2019 , 06:17 PM | #1
9+ months ago, after the issues with all Warriors getting Dark Side Jaesa was posted as fixed in the patch notes, I finally completed KOTET on my Warrior. Once I reach the point where I could obtain Jaesa back, I was given the quest that returns Dark Side Jaesa. I exited the quest and reported the bug. I never heard anything.

Here we are, more than 9 months later, returning for Onslaught, I was certain that this bug would have been taken care of. Nope. Still getting the quest for Dark Side Jaesa. Customer Service is no help. Say they can't do anything, and can't even forward what I've given them to the team responsible. Says I have to submit another bug report and wait for a future patch.

Bug resubmitted again in game... and posting here for visibility. Warrior who had Light Sided Jaesa (at least mine) is not getting the proper version of the quest.
Light side? Dark side? I'm the guy with the Force!

Stay Frosty!
- Shado

Gelious
11.05.2019 , 08:16 PM | #2
You say you completed KOTET, but have you actually done Ossus? Because that's where we Warriors meet our LS Jaesa during a story quest and then do her LS alert. She is tied to the story because Gnost Dural took her in.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

Shadodragon
11.06.2019 , 10:21 PM | #3
I have completed Ossus. I've actually now completed all of Onslaught with this character as well. The original ticket I submitted over 9 months ago was after completing Ossus when I should have gotten the Alliance alert for LS Jaesa.

EDIT: I didn't even start Ossus on this character until AFTER the bug was supposedly fixed in the patch notes.

Stay Frosty!
- Shado

Gelious
11.07.2019 , 07:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadodragon View Post
I have completed Ossus. I've actually now completed all of Onslaught with this character as well. The original ticket I submitted over 9 months ago was after completing Ossus when I should have gotten the Alliance alert for LS Jaesa.

EDIT: I didn't even start Ossus on this character until AFTER the bug was supposedly fixed in the patch notes.
So you met LS Jaesa in the bunker, but still only have the alert for DS one? Or you have not met her at all?

Asking because my SW met her in bunker and then had 2 alerts in his log (I done Ossus as soon as it came out)
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

Shadodragon
11.07.2019 , 07:26 PM | #5
I never ran into Jasea on Ossus. (Had to look up the scene to double check). I definitely did not have that encounter.

Stay Frosty!
- Shado

Gelious
11.08.2019 , 06:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadodragon View Post
I never ran into Jasea on Ossus. (Had to look up the scene to double check). I definitely did not have that encounter.
Well then if you never run into Jaesa on Ossus, then I am sorry, but you didn't actually have LS Jaesa to begin with. You had a DS Jaesa.

This is how reunion works for Jaesa:

LS: meets you in the bunker, very happy to see you, but since Gnost-Dural took her in, wont fight against him, so leaves the planet and waits for you on Odessen. Cue the Alliance Alert.

DS: Has nothing to do with Ossus, attacks Eternal Fleet to get your attention.

If you didn't meet LS Jaesa on Ossus but had alert for DS, it means your Jaesa was originally DS. Or at least the game thinks so.

I don't know how this can be fixed, or if it even can. My SW was made all the way back in 1.0 and the Jaesa choice was made then too, yet game remembered my choice correctly.

I don't know what's wrong in your case, I am sorry. I would suggest roll a new Warrior, turn Jaesa LS again and skip to Ossus after finishing the class story. Or you can try continue to ask Bioware for help, but I am not sure they can help (or that they will even consider to try)

Shadodragon
11.08.2019 , 08:22 PM | #7
Yeah, I had Light Side Jaesa. Always did. I have several Warriors, but this guy was my first, and there's no mistake that Jaesa was light side.

Somewhere along the way during KOTFE and KOTET his flag for her got messed up somehow. This is why I've submitted to CS and to the dev team. CS says I have to submit a bug report or tells me it's already fixed (clearly it's not). I get NO response from the devs.

I'm NOT re-rolling my main Warrior from launch. Bioware needs to fix this.

Stay Frosty!
- Shado