Respect Revan

MasterMe

1: Are you kidding me? You can't prove that any of the named duelists are better Revan! Does it say anywhere specifically that these people are better then Revan? No! So please don't state it like it's fact. Yes, I would agree that SOME of the named duelists are better then Revan, but that is an opinion. If you can name where it said these people are better duelists then Revan I'll be shocked.

2: How do you know Revan didn't make up his own tactics? You have no proof of that either! And what if he did use Mando tactics? They worked! I'm not visiting this subject again because like I said earlier he was praised by a man who studied war his whole life. If you don't want to reckognize that fact, then I give up.

3: Again; where's your proof? Unless you can proove that Kreia's intentions where as you've stated, then we must take what she said literally.

4: This whole canon thing is an impossible debate. I'm choosing to see the Revan novel as fact, and you aren't. Did Lucas say himself (and I don't mean through a character in a book) that it's impossible to use both sides of the force? I think not. I think he (and other writers) said that it is impossible through characters. If this is so, then it means nothing. If Luke Skywalker said that it was impossible to use both light and dark sides of the force, does that mean it is? No! It means it's impossible to the best of his knowledge, which is veryh different. Luke isn't all knowing, no one is. Did it ever occur to you that Revan may have figured something out that none of the other characters have been able to comprehend?

5: I've already said why your logic for why Malgus is stronger fthen Revan is flawed. Look back at my example and explain it. I'm not even saying that Malgus isn't stronger, but I am saying that the game XP system doesn't proove it.

I'd appreciate it if you listed you opinions as opinions rather then facts.

6: Once again, I'm not saying Revan is all powerful. I AM saying that he's far better then the push over you guys make him out to be. Seriously, do you think that Ki-Adi-Mundi could beat Revan? I'd like to know what canon sources (if any) lead you to this crazy conclusion.

1. It's canon. Everything backs it up. Mace Windu beat Sidious in a Lightsaber duel. Hence Mace Windu is one of the greatest Lightsaber duelists ever. And many of the people that I have named are equivalent to his skill or better. Yoda is probably the second most powerful Jedi ever. If not he makes a great case for third. Name why? GL said that the PT era is the best. Now the NJO is because of Luke.

2. Yes I understand that Revan won the war and I respect him for it. However, you are saying that he created his own tactics that completely outwitted the Mandalorians.

3. We can't prove what she said is true or false. Because she lies. The entire game was one big lie created by Kreia. We only know that she wanted to destroy the Force and that Meetra Surik is her greatest student.

4. George has stated it multiple times. As BrandonSM said here and in many other threads. (Nice shout out I think :))

5. I am NOT talking about XP I'm talking about story. When Kallig and the other classes face Malgus they are at full power. Not because of the level system, but because of the events in the story. At the end of Act 3, Kallig has absorbed multiple ghosts that have increased his power exponentially. So since Kallig didn't have those ghosts during the Revan fight, it stands to reason that Malgus is stronger. I'm going to say it again. The events of the story dictate that Malgus is more powerful than Revan. So that is fact. Not opinion because the class stories are canon. Read what I have posted and you'll see.

6. Yes, Ki-Adi Mundi could beat Revan. He was a senior member of the Jedi Council which is the most powerful collection of masters ever seen. I do not make out to be a push-over, but compared to PT and NJO Jedi and Sith, he is a push-over. It's canon. No wait... it's G-Canon.

Now let's take a minute to chill out.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me while I go bash my head in with a hammer...

NO! Revan cannot touch Luke or Sidious, the fight would be over before it even begins. It would indeed be a landslide victory, should check up on Luke and Sidious's powers and skills.

Try not to bloody up that hammer too much. I think i'll need it...

Brandon: I would agree with you for the most part. Here's where our thoughts vary:

I don't think that Luke and Sidious would wipe the floor with Revan. Granted I think they'd beat him, but not like a landslide victory as you say. However, I think Revan could come pretty close with Sidious. That's all my OPINION. I don't think anyone has to agree with this specific thought of mine because it isn't supported by canon.

And I also think that using both sides of the force would be poweful as well as upredictable. But you've got to realize that he isn't using the passions of the dark side to their fullest. Revan is only using passions like love and compassion (this is canon 'cause it said so in the book). So it's not as contradictory as some may think.

Yes, Luke and Sidious would destroy him. Sidious' Lightning could atomize his opponents. It bent Mace Windu's Lightsaber. He could create Force storms in space that destroyed entire fleets.

Now imagine that power and multiply it by 200%. That's Luke Skywalker. He is what Anakin was supposed to be. The most powerful being to ever exist- that will ever exist. The master of the Light Side and the master of every Lightsaber form in the book. I respect your opinion, but when it comes to a debate such as this you must know the facts.

Compassion and Love are of the Light Side. Just a little food for thought.

Excuse me while I go bash my head in with a hammer...

NO! Revan cannot touch Luke or Sidious, the fight would be over before it even begins. It would indeed be a landslide victory, should check up on Luke and Sidious's powers and skills.

Has Revan ever fought either of those men? No. So the truth is is that we don't really know. It's only your opinion that it would be a landslide. I don't see why you insist on it being a landslide. But that's your opinion and I respect that. I will not ,however, accept it as canon or fact. Perhaps you should check up on Revan's powers and skills.

Has Revan ever fought either of those men? No. So the truth is is that we don't really know. It's only your opinion that it would be a landslide. I don't see why you insist on it being a landslide. But that's your opinion and I respect that. I will not ,however, accept it as canon or fact. Perhaps you should check up on Revan's powers and skills.

You should take your own advice and look up Luke and Sidious. But since it is G-canon that they are the best you don't have to. Don't worry, I'll address the matter of past vs. future in a future thread.

Edited by Aurbere

1: Are you kidding me? You can't prove that any of the named duelists are better Revan! Does it say anywhere specifically that these people are better then Revan? No! So please don't state it like it's fact. Yes, I would agree that SOME of the named duelists are better then Revan, but that is an opinion. If you can name where it said these people are better duelists then Revan I'll be shocked.

Can you prove Revan is better?

4: This whole canon thing is an impossible debate. I'm choosing to see the Revan novel as fact, and you aren't. Did Lucas say himself (and I don't mean through a character in a book) that it's impossible to use both sides of the force? I think not. I think he (and other writers) said that it is impossible through characters. If this is so, then it means nothing. If Luke Skywalker said that it was impossible to use both light and dark sides of the force, does that mean it is? No! It means it's impossible to the best of his knowledge, which is veryh different. Luke isn't all knowing, no one is. Did it ever occur to you that Revan may have figured something out that none of the other characters have been able to comprehend?

It's not impossible to debate. George Lucas created Star Wars and it's his IP. His word is law and is considered G-canon, Chee acts on his behalf on things like this and what he says is also considered G-canon. No matter what any other author,book,game, fanfic etc says it does not overrule G-canon. Only GL or Chee can overrule G-canon by retconning or changing it.

5: I've already said why your logic for why Malgus is stronger fthen Revan is flawed. Look back at my example and explain it. I'm not even saying that Malgus isn't stronger, but I am saying that the game XP system doesn't proove it.

I'd appreciate it if you listed you opinions as opinions rather then facts. Most of your stuff in this thread is pure opinion. Pot, meet Kettle.

I like Revan, always have, but he isn't the Jedi demigod most fans make him out to be.

As for your opinion on the Revan vs. Bane vs. Vader vs. Kun thread, it's opinion and you are entitled to it, but saying Revan was better with the Force than Kun was is stretching it a bit. Kun's power in the Force kicked into overdrive when he fell, he had a very strong Force sense, Force Flight, abnormally powerful Force blasts and he freaking drained the life force out of the Massassi. I'm not even including all the stuff he did post death.

Revan holding his own with Luke and coming close to Sidious almost made me spit my beer all over my screen. It's laughable that you think he could even stand on the same playing field as the G-canon most powerful Sith ever and G-canon most powerful Jedi ever. It's not opinion, It's G-canon. Putting it in sports terms, Revan would be the Little League Regional Champs and Sidious and Luke being The Yankees and Red Sox.

Edited by Temeluchus

Yes, Luke and Sidious would destroy him. Sidious' Lightning could atomize his opponents. It bent Mace Windu's Lightsaber. He could create Force storms in space that destroyed entire fleets.

Now imagine that power and multiply it by 200%. That's Luke Skywalker. He is what Anakin was supposed to be. The most powerful being to ever exist- that will ever exist. The master of the Light Side and the master of every Lightsaber form in the book. I respect your opinion, but when it comes to a debate such as this you must know the facts.

Compassion and Love are of the Light Side. Just a little food for thought.

Love is a emotion. Emotion isn't part of the light side. That's canon. I don't know what you're thinking.

I do know the facts, and I've stated already that I think that both Luke and Sidious would beat Revan. I just don't think it'd be a landslide. There's nothing wrong with that. Also, I don't know where you got that 200% number from, but it ain't canon.

This has been off topic. All I've been trying to say is that Revan isn't a push over. I've explained why using canon. If you don't think that he used both light and dark, that's fine. But even if that wasn't true, he is still a very powerful being. That's canon.

I would still like to here why you think Ki-Adi-Mundi could beat Revan. That just baffels me.

2. Yes I understand that Revan won the war and I respect him for it. However, you are saying that he created his own tactics that completely outwitted the Mandalorians.

3. We can't prove what she said is true or false. Because she lies. The entire game was one big lie created by Kreia. We only know that she wanted to destroy the Force and that Meetra Surik is her greatest student.

5. I am NOT talking about XP I'm talking about story. When Kallig and the other classes face Malgus they are at full power. Not because of the level system, but because of the events in the story. At the end of Act 3, Kallig has absorbed multiple ghosts that have increased his power exponentially. So since Kallig didn't have those ghosts during the Revan fight, it stands to reason that Malgus is stronger. I'm going to say it again. The events of the story dictate that Malgus is more powerful than Revan. So that is fact. Not opinion because the class stories are canon. Read what I have posted and you'll see.

Now let's take a minute to chill out.

Just my two cents here..

2. Revan did take some of the Mando's tactics, difference is he used them better, he made them better. So yes, he did outwitt them. If Revan used the exact same tactics the Mando's used again and again all the same way it would have been a short war.

3. This is one of the thing's I don't get. "Kreia lies" I hear, then "Kreia said Meetra is her best student". Um..but doesn't she...?- Ah forget it.

4. I'm still sticking with the "not at his best" thing I said before. :)

I like Revan, always have, but he isn't the Jedi demigod most fans make him out to be.

As for your opinion on the Revan vs. Bane vs. Vader vs. Kun thread, it's opinion and you are entitled to it, but saying Revan was better with the Force than Kun was is stretching it a bit. Kun's power in the Force kicked into overdrive when he fell, he had a very strong Force sense, Force Flight, abnormally powerful Force blasts and he freaking drained the life force out of the Massassi. I'm not even including all the stuff he did post death.

Revan holding his own with Luke and coming close to Sidious almost made me spit my beer all over my screen. It's laughable that you think he could even stand on the same playing field as the G-canon most powerful Sith ever and G-canon most powerful Jedi ever. It's not opinion, It's G-canon. Putting it in sports terms, Revan would be the Little League Regional Champs and Sidious and Luke being The Yankees and Red Sox.

Woah, you totally misunderstood me.

I never said that Revan was a better duelist then any of the men on Aurbere's list. I simply posted my question because I knew Aurbere could proove none of what he said, and I was frustrated he posted it as if it was canon.

You said that I've said a lot of things that aren't canon, and this pisses me off a bit. I made it clear when I was saying something that was my OPINION. I've been very careful to draw a line between my opinion and canon fact.

You're right about when I compared Revan's force power to Kun, I forgot to list it as a opinion.

As for my opinion regarding Revan VS Sidious and Luke, it's fine if you wanna laugh. No point in getting arguemenative, 'cause it's just an opinion that I'm not arguing.

I never said he was a demigod. I'm not overselling him. All I am saying is that he could hold is own against most opponents. That's the purpose of my origanal post. It is my OPINION however that he could beat most opponents, but I'm not here to argue my opinion.

Just my two cents here..

2. Revan did take some of the Mando's tactics, difference is he used them better, he made them better. So yes, he did outwitt them. If Revan used the exact same tactics the Mando's used again and again all the same way it would have been a short war.

3. This is one of the thing's I don't get. "Kreia lies" I hear, then "Kreia said Meetra is her best student". Um..but doesn't she...?- Ah forget it.

4. I'm still sticking with the "not at his best" thing I said before. :)

Yes he did make them better, but the fact is they weren't his tactics.

Kreia said this during her last minutes. We know that she wasn't lying at this time because she predicted the death of Jango Fett at the hands of Mace Windu as well as the fall of the Republic.

Woah, you totally misunderstood me.

I never said that Revan was a better duelist then any of the men on Aurbere's list. I simply posted my question because I knew Aurbere could proove none of what he said, and I was frustrated he posted it as if it was canon.

You said that I've said a lot of things that aren't canon, and this pisses me off a bit. I made it clear when I was saying something that was my OPINION. I've been very careful to draw a line between my opinion and canon fact.

You're right about when I compared Revan's force power to Kun, I forgot to list it as a opinion.

As for my opinion regarding Revan VS Sidious and Luke, it's fine if you wanna laugh. No point in getting arguemenative, 'cause it's just an opinion that I'm not arguing.

I never said he was a demigod. I'm not overselling him. All I am saying is that he could hold is own against most opponents. That's the purpose of my origanal post. It is my OPINION however that he could beat most opponents, but I'm not here to argue my opinion.

It is fact. It is G-Canon that the PT Jedi are the best until the NJO under Luke Skywalker. I don't state it as opinion. I state it as fact. Everything I have posted is fact.

When it comes to a debate, you have to use facts. You cannot make a case on opinion. Number one rule of debating

Yes he did make them better, but the fact is they weren't his tactics.

Kreia said this during her last minutes. We know that she wasn't lying at this time because she predicted the death of Jango Fett at the hands of Mace Windu as well as the fall of the Republic.

He made them his own when he made them better, that's my opinion. The Mando's didn't use his improved upon Mando tactics so, what? How can they say "those are our tactics!" if they didn't even know what he was doing? =/

We know this? You can say this was 100% fact based on..? So what if she predicted that other stuff, doesn't mean she wasn't lying. Now I don't know why she would lie, I'm just sayin'.

Edited by Airmo

Ok, as Aurbere said a few seconds ago, let's chill.

You guys have branched this thread waaaay off topic. Forget the whole Luke and Sidious thing for Pete's sake. We can argue that some other time.

Aurbere: I've only argued fact. I've made my opinion clear but it isn't something I've forced on you guys. But I do feel that you've tried to force a few of your opinions on me. Leave all of our opinions alone please.

As I've said more times then I care to count, the purpose of this thread was to show why Revan could hold his own against most people. Is there seriously no one esle who thinks so? You guys have spent a lot time arguing over my opinions, which seems silly.

I'm sorry if I got a little pissed at times. If you guys think I stated something as fact that you think wasn't, then please bring it up. But don't attack my opinions. My opinion is not worth debating.

It is fact. It is G-Canon that the PT Jedi are the best until the NJO under Luke Skywalker. I don't state it as opinion. I state it as fact. Everything I have posted is fact.

When it comes to a debate, you have to use facts. You cannot make a case on opinion. Number one rule of debating

I have made my case on fact, not opinion. Yes, I've stated my opinion, but that's not what I've been arguing.

Seriously: I dare anyone to look through my posts and tell me what I said as fact that wasn't.

Aurbere: You acuse me of arguing my opinion. Where did I do this? I've been careful sort opinion from fact. It seems you've failed to do this.

Love is a emotion. Emotion isn't part of the light side. That's canon. I don't know what you're thinking.

I do know the facts, and I've stated already that I think that both Luke and Sidious would beat Revan. I just don't think it'd be a landslide. There's nothing wrong with that. Also, I don't know where you got that 200% number from, but it ain't canon.

This has been off topic. All I've been trying to say is that Revan isn't a push over. I've explained why using canon. If you don't think that he used both light and dark, that's fine. But even if that wasn't true, he is still a very powerful being. That's canon.

I would still like to here why you think Ki-Adi-Mundi could beat Revan. That just baffels me.

The Light Side encompasses certain emotions like compassion and love. However not the same kind of love as an intimate relationship. Love as in a love of the galaxy and life and a need to protect it.

Anakin Skywalker is stated by George Lucas to have the potential to become 200% of Sidious. Luke Skywalker realized this potential.

You have used canon facts, but you are ignoring the canon of other characters as well.

Ki-Adi Mundi was a senior member of the PT Jedi Council and was very powerful. And since the PT Jedi are canonically second only to Luke's Order, that means that he would win.

He made them his own when he made them better, that's my opinion. The Mando's didn't use his improved upon Mando tactics so, what? How can they say "those are our tactics!" if they didn't even know what he was doing? =/

We know this? You can say this was 100% fact based on..? So what if she predicted that other stuff, doesn't mean she wasn't lying. Now I don't know why she would lie, I'm just sayin'.

Listen to what she says at the end. She clearly predicted the fall of the Republic at the hands of the Sith. She had no reason to lie anymore. Her plans had come crumbling down and she was about to die. Plus she said she even owed Meetra the truth, as her master. That is of course paraphrased.

Ok, as Aurbere said a few seconds ago, let's chill.

You guys have branched this thread waaaay off topic. Forget the whole Luke and Sidious thing for Pete's sake. We can argue that some other time.

Aurbere: I've only argued fact. I've made my opinion clear but it isn't something I've forced on you guys. But I do feel that you've tried to force a few of your opinions on me. Leave all of our opinions alone please.

As I've said more times then I care to count, the purpose of this thread was to show why Revan could hold his own against most people. Is there seriously no one esle who thinks so? You guys have spent a lot time arguing over my opinions, which seems silly.

I'm sorry if I got a little pissed at times. If you guys think I stated something as fact that you think wasn't, then please bring it up. But don't attack my opinions. My opinion is not worth debating.

You have argued facts, but only facts about Revan. And some of what was posted was only your opinion. What I am trying to tell you is that canonically, Revan can not hold his own against Jedi and Sith of the future. I've stated it numerous times.

I wasn't trying to come off as attacking your opinion, but when it comes to educating people you must use facts and not opinion.

I have made my case on fact, not opinion. Yes, I've stated my opinion, but that's not what I've been arguing.

Seriously: I dare anyone to look through my posts and tell me what I said as fact that wasn't.

Aurbere: You acuse me of arguing my opinion. Where did I do this? I've been careful sort opinion from fact. It seems you've failed to do this.

I respect your opinion. However, you have based your argument on opinion and things that are untrue. Whether you know this or not is unknown to me.

I have not posted any of my opinions except for my post on Plo Koon. Everything else was fact.

Edited by Aurbere

Listen to what she says at the end. She clearly predicted the fall of the Republic at the hands of the Sith. She had no reason to lie anymore. Her plans had come crumbling down and she was about to die. Plus she said she even owed Meetra the truth, as her master. That is of course paraphrased.

It's been a while since I've listened to that dialouge but I'll track it down on the tubes. Now I don't really think she lied, it's a possibility (considering the whole "Kreia is a known liar" thing people always say, especially when it comes to the "Revan was like looking into the heart of the force" comment she made), is all I was trying to say. I do think she believes that but that doesn't make it truth, she hadn't seen Revan in a while.

You have argued facts, but only facts about Revan. And some of what was posted was only your opinion. What I am trying to tell you is that canonically, Revan can not hold his own against Jedi and Sith of the future. I've stated it numerous times.

I wasn't trying to come off as attacking your opinion, but when it comes to educating people you must use facts and not opinion.

Said it before, I'll say it again. It isn't fair to put Revan up against anyone from the PT/NJO era, no one from Revan's era but Kun hold's a candle and thats because he's just as OP, unless maybe it's a war and not a battle. I do however think Revan has a chance against a lot of people of the Old Republic era (Including Malgus and Bane) and that's just an opinion.

It's been a while since I've listened to that dialouge but I'll track it down on the tubes. Now I don't really think she lied, it's a possibility (considering the whole "Kreia is a known liar" thing people always say, especially when it comes to the "Revan was like looking into the heart of the force" comment she made), is all I was trying to say. I do think she believes that but that doesn't make it truth, she hadn't seen Revan in a while.

Said it before, I'll say it again. It isn't fair to put Revan up against anyone from the PT/NJO era, no one from Revan's era but Kun hold's a candle and thats because he's just as OP, unless maybe it's a war and not a battle. I do however think Revan has a chance against a lot of people of the Old Republic era (Including Malgus and Bane) and that's just an opinion.

Kreia believes she is telling the truth. But that's about certain things like Revan. She lied about what her intentions were until she was defeated.

Yeah, I don't see the need to put him up against PT/NJO guys. He's obviously outclassed. Now the TOR era is a bit different. Revan has a chance against some characters, but most of the main characters would beat him. This includes Satele, the JK, JC, SI, and SW. I believe Malgus would beat him. I draw this conclusion because of what we see him do in the game as well as the novels and comics. My opinion, but it is backed up by facts.

I am a big Revan fan. He is awesome -- and that is partly because he is not overpowered.

It's like Superman. A character is pretty boring if he can't be beaten, if you don't fear for him. Revan is a bad***, but he isn't unbeatable.

I agree with OP. Revan could duel all these bigshots for a bit. That is my opinion. It is also my opinion that he doesn't have a huge chance of beating them. It isn't a set-in-stone thing, however; everyone makes mistakes, everyone gets distracted. And at the level these guys are at, one distraction can be the end of a fight. Look at how Palpatine -- the Super Sith -- went down. He didn't see Vader coming. So just because one character is more powerful with the Force -- whether that "power" is measured in knowledge or raw strength -- or is a better duelist, that doesn't mean they win 100% of the time. Just a little something to keep in mind.

Setting aside for the moment the tricky issue of whether or not Revan's "Force Balancing/Juggling" is canon, you need to look at whether balance is all that great in a fight, a single fight. Being "balanced," it is unlikely that Revan could hope to match Palpatine or Luke in any Force duels. Revan is said to be skilled in a variety of diverse Force techniques -- meaning lightning AND healing, which I consider diverse when they're found in the grasp of a single individual -- but, to my knowledge, isn't said to have mastered any of them (I could be wrong there, though). So Sidious could "out-lightning" him, because Revan likely hasn't focused nearly as much on his Force lightning skills as Sidious has.

In regards to Ki-Adi-Mundi beating Revan -- I must say I'm skeptical. Yes, Ki-Adi-Mundi is a powerful member of what is said to be one of the greatest Jedi Councils of all time, but Revan went up against Darth Malak when Malak had the power of the Star Forge behind him, and won. Revan went up against (spoiler for the Revan novel and at least one TOR class story)

the Sith Emperor Vitiate (who I bet is in the Top 5 Bad Dudes Division, since he has the know-how to suck the life off an entire planet) and NEARLY won. True, he could have easily lost the fight -- but it was still in the cards for him to win.

So I'm not so certain Ki-Adi-Mundi, great Jedi though he is, could reliably be said to have a good chance of beating Revan.

As said before, Revan wasn't at his prime when he appeared on the Foundry, and from what I've seen, most of the Versus threads state that participants are considered to be at their very best at the moment of the fight. Plus (WARNING: OPINION AHEAD), I think the fight between the Four Speeder-Bikers of the Empire and Reborn Revan is waaaaaay too complicated to draw much from. There is no CANON "choreography," if you will, of how that fight went down. Some of the Four Speeder-Bikers could have ended up in kolto tanks from that bout; the Agent could have sniped Revan in the face while he was monologueing; we don't know. All we know about that, is that somehow, the Four Speeder-Bikers won.

Let me address the Kreia thing...

Here's how I see it. Kreia adored Revan. Kreia saw big things for the Exile. Kreia lied so much that is impossible to say, "Kreia said so, so that's PROOF!" Yes, at the end of her life, Kreia made some predictions. That she wasn't wrong about those predictions is not proof that she didn't lie about the other stuff she said at that time, defeated or no. It is possible to lie in one breath and tell the truth in the next :)

In regards to a Revan vs. Malgus (or Satele/other NPC of the time) match-up:

Malgus is a beast. I don't know nearly as much about him as I'd like. But I DO know Revan rather well, and I'd say Malgus is the underdog in this fight, because, let's face it, Malgus is not and never was a PC :) All kidding aside, I'm thinking Revan has as good a chance of beating Malgus as Malgus has of beating him. Revan is a good enough lightsaber duelist that he can hold his own against an opponent long enough for SOMETHING to happen that would either distract him or distract Malgus. Same with Force abilities and general fortitude. I think whoever wavered first would lose, as they are both skilled enough to take advantage of any openings. My opinion, not too many facts, so take it or leave it :)

(As far as PC vs Revan battles go, at the end of Act III, I'd give it to Revan; but remember, the PCs are not yet at their prime.)

TL;DNR:

Revan good. Revan bad. Revan beast. But Revan no Luke-level, and that a GOOD thing.

Sorry for the walls of text :)

Edited by Darth_Scelestus
grammar

Hey OP. How about you go some stasis for three hundred years, meanwhile you'll have a sadistic overlord conducting God-knows-what experiments on you, torturing you and destroying you mentally. We'll get some party to release you but then we're gonna left you alone to fight a team of four veteran special forces commandos. You think Revan would not be weakend and depraved of his powers over the 300 years? Bad end for a character, sure.There were so many potential mysteries, secrets and stories to uncover with Revan around but they took a really easy way. Get over it - he is dead. It wasn't teleportation, it was Force explosion. He is dead :/

Still... Nothing happenning in The Old Republic have been confirmed as canon, was it?!

Hey OP. How about you go some stasis for three hundred years, meanwhile you'll have a sadistic overlord conducting God-knows-what experiments on you, torturing you and destroying you mentally. We'll get some party to release you but then we're gonna left you alone to fight a team of four veteran special forces commandos. You think Revan would not be weakend and depraved of his powers over the 300 years? Bad end for a character, sure.There were so many potential mysteries, secrets and stories to uncover with Revan around but they took a really easy way. Get over it - he is dead. It wasn't teleportation, it was Force explosion. He is dead :/

Still... Nothing happenning in The Old Republic have been confirmed as canon, was it?!

It doesn't matter what happened to Revan at this time 'cause this wouldn't have been his prime.