Kaon Infected Mercenaries are BROKEN

So im trying to play thru Kaon story mode and the infected mercenaries are near impossible to beat because they grapple/stun lock the character for over a minute, then instantly grab and stun lock you again. There's an enemy group with 2 of them its impossible to kill them both before my companion and i get killed.

Unless they've added a solo mode i'm not aware of, the story (i.e. non-hard) mode version is still meant to be played by a 4 player trinity. In a group, the other players can interrupt the merc.

The flashpoint can be soloed, but you need to work around some mechanics that require group awareness.

For the mercs it worked for me mezzing one and sending the companion to aggro the other.

If they catch you, take control of your companion's abilities and go all-out on the merc.

Edited by Mubrak

Unless they've added a solo mode i'm not aware of, the story (i.e. non-hard) mode version is still meant to be played by a 4 player trinity. In a group, the other players can interrupt the merc.

The flashpoint can be soloed, but you need to work around some mechanics that require group awareness.

For the mercs it worked for me mezzing one and sending the companion to aggro the other.

If they catch you, take control of your companion's abilities and go all-out on the merc.

theres a story mode for it so yeah i guess its just not a solo friendly FP mission yet

there not broke... they need to be interupted, which alot people dont like to do. if you dont interupted them they will grapple you and do continous damage to you EVEN if you CC break. and the cast is rather long.

It always been like this and people always never wanted to interupt them, it rare to see people with the brains to interupt them.

No. No, there isn't. There's veteran, and master mode. I just checked.

there is story mode it just has to be done threw npc, less the removed it, which i doubt

and there is no veteran mode threw Groupfinder either for same reason there is no lost island, people not smart enough to be able to do them so they removed them in those mode threw groupfinder,

Edited by Kyuuu

there not broke... they need to be interupted, which alot people dont like to do. if you dont interupted them they will grapple you and do continous damage to you EVEN if you CC break. and the cast is rather long.

It always been like this and people always never wanted to interupt them, it rare to see people with the brains to interupt them.

there is story mode it just has to be done threw npc, less the removed it, which i doubt

and there is no veteran mode threw Groupfinder either for same reason there is no lost island, people not smart enough to be able to do them so they removed them in those mode threw groupfinder,

i do interrupt them but when there's more then 1 its pointless and they will screw you over.

Actually they removed story mode for Kaon and LI.

...snip

So to correct this statement: They were not in groupfinder in 4.0 not because of difficulty, but because they were never scaled to level 65 so they were not technically "tactical" flashpoints. (The same for Colocoids.) I have not done them in veteran/tactical in 5.0 so I don't know if they fixed the scaling or not.

So to correct this statement: They were not in groupfinder in 4.0 not because of difficulty, but because they were never scaled to level 65 so they were not technically "tactical" flashpoints. (The same for Colocoids.) I have not done them in veteran/tactical in 5.0 so I don't know if they fixed the scaling or not.

Kaon and Lost Island are scaled to 70 now, and they are story-mode not tactical. No kolto stations, you need a healer, and a tank would make the healer's life easier.

Edited by Mubrak