Double proc relic returned

Whojoo

The bug which was removed in 2.8 was reintroduced in 3.0

The responsible relic is RessurectedRelic of Focused Retribution (maybe also Revanite and Ruusan?).

You can see it for yourself on this parse: http://parsely.io/parser/view/15470/0 Just look at the effects tab.

Power surge was in total 66 seconds active and Primary surge was in total 106 seconds active.

This bug probably makes class balance tougher than it has to be and I can't imagine that a selfheal is meant to help deal more damage.

Thank you for your time.

The bug which was removed in 2.8 was reintroduced in 3.0

The responsible relic is RessurectedRelic of Focused Retribution (maybe also Revanite and Ruusan?).

You can see it for yourself on this parse: http://parsely.io/parser/view/15470/0 Just look at the effects tab.

Power surge was in total 66 seconds active and Primary surge was in total 106 seconds active.

This bug probably makes class balance tougher than it has to be and I can't imagine that a selfheal is meant to help deal more damage.

Thank you for your time.

Not a double proc, it's ignoring the internal cooldown, you can see it here...

11:10:59.127 @Whojootwee @Whojootwee Primary Surge ApplyEffect : Primary Surge ()

11:11:05.190 @Whojootwee @Whojootwee Primary Surge RemoveEffect : Primary Surge ()

11:11:05.291 @Whojootwee @Whojootwee Primary Surge ApplyEffect : Primary Surge ()

11:11:05.291 @Whojootwee @Whojootwee Vital Regulators ApplyEffect : Heal (502)

That's the normal proc duration, but then it procs again 1/10th of a second later.

I meant double proc as in it procs on heals and damage seperately.

The first proc you mentioned was from Weakening Blast damage. The second proc was from a Vital Regulators heal.

It seems that the relic has seperate internal cooldowns for heals and damage. This happened before 2.8 as well.

I meant double proc as in it procs on heals and damage seperately.

The first proc you mentioned was from Weakening Blast damage. The second proc was from a Vital Regulators heal.

It seems that the relic has seperate internal cooldowns for heals and damage. This happened before 2.8 as well.

Yeah, I thought you meant you were getting a literal double proc, my bad. Probably should drink more coffee before I start posting here in the morning.