Space missions

Which space mission is best to farm for credits considering its duration... which mission has best credit/time ratio ?

Edit: For republic side

Edited by Urke

What level are you? And you can only a space mission once a day. So if you're looking for credits, space missions probably aren't it.

You can only do the actual quest but you can repeat the mission as many times as you want. As for republic I'd say just do all the top tier ones.

I am at lvl 47 currently, i think i foud the best one its "Drexel sweep" or something like that pays 3200 credits and lasts only 3 min and 40 sec... you can repeat it as many times as you want...

Never did a time-credit ratio but the credit rewards for the Ilum space dailies are a lot more than previous missions, completing the mission itself and the bonuses in the mission will grant credits as well. It usually takes me an hour and a half to do all the space missions and I haven't kept track but averages about 100k or more.

I am at lvl 47 currently, i think i foud the best one its "Drexel sweep" or something like that pays 3200 credits and lasts only 3 min and 40 sec... you can repeat it as many times as you want...

well that would net you about 48,000 credits an hour. Not terribly awful but there are better methods.

Still far less efficient than just doing ilum/belsavis dailies, and without the benefit of daily comms.

Though that could be considered a viable option if one is already bored out of his skull doing the dailies. In that time you'd get at least double the money, though, all things considered.

Still far less efficient than just doing ilum/belsavis dailies, and without the benefit of daily comms.

Though that could be considered a viable option if one is already bored out of his skull doing the dailies. In that time you'd get at least double the money, though, all things considered.

Ok i havent done dailys yet except pvp daily ( win 1 worzone ) which only gives you pvp med stims and expertise boost, so i have a question can i do illium/ belsavis dailys before being lvl 50 and where do i pick up these dailys at what terminl? :p

I do the dalies and space missions on both of my characters for a close to 300k income each since the new crystals and credit sinks coming out.

thanks for that link btw :). And yea i am trying to make some money for those crystals and stuff too :D

Edited by Urke