Que as a Group for WZ, /not Team ranked)

kianandersen

May i suggest, that when you que up for a WZ as a group, you will only get arena fights?, starting to get very boring, all the time fighting the same Premades in Wz on a constant base... Put some diversity in the Que, so when you q as a solo, you actually face others that qued up for solo Wz.. Leave the arenas for those who want to fight as a group with their guild.. And leave the Warzones to those who Solo que..

So what you are saying is that you want me to continue to pay for my sub but will prevent me from playing 8v8 with my friends?

Sure...

How about making friends with people that like to group together and join in on the premade fun, learn how to play the game as a collective and maybe even get better or better someone else by sharing your pvp experience.

So what you are saying is that you want me to continue to pay for my sub but will prevent me from playing 8v8 with my friends?

Sure...

How about making friends with people that like to group together and join in on the premade fun, learn how to play the game as a collective and maybe even get better or better someone else by sharing your pvp experience.

Well first of all, how will u play 8v8 with ur friends? hence u can only Q as a 4 man... ad if u are 8 in 2 grps.. well u have a chance on playing Areana against eachother.. Leave the arenas for those who want to play as a group... and the WZ for those who want to q as solo... making the Wz groups a hell of alot more balanced, than this premade crap over and over..

Well first of all, how will u play 8v8 with ur friends? hence u can only Q as a 4 man... ad if u are 8 in 2 grps.. well u have a chance on playing Areana against eachother.. Leave the arenas for those who want to play as a group... and the WZ for those who want to q as solo... making the Wz groups a hell of alot more balanced, than this premade crap over and over..

Or, or, you could learn to accept that this game is an MMO and that you should learn to make friends instead of soloing everything?

May i suggest, that when you que up for a WZ as a group, you will only get arena fights?, starting to get very boring, all the time fighting the same Premades in Wz on a constant base... Put some diversity in the Que, so when you q as a solo, you actually face others that qued up for solo Wz.. Leave the arenas for those who want to fight as a group with their guild.. And leave the Warzones to those who Solo que..

No thanks. I don't agree that people who take advantage of a primary MMO feature should be penalized for it.

So you think a group of four people that know each other and q is a premade?

edit: why not write some code into the game that prevents people of the same guild, or people with each other on their friend's list from entering the same wzs?

... because that's stupid you say?

Edited by VulgarMercurius

This is why I always try to play in a premade and also que sink so we can can get 4/8 in a 8v8 wz so I have less chance of getting such a scrub as your self who cries when they get rekt by better players

This is why I always try to play in a premade and also que sink so we can can get 4/8 in a 8v8 wz so I have less chance of getting such a scrub as your self who cries when they get rekt by better players

In other words you are afraid of not getting carried. :p

Or, or, you could learn to accept that this game is an MMO and that you should learn to make friends instead of soloing everything?

^^THIS

No thanks. I don't agree that people who take advantage of a primary MMO feature should be penalized for it.

And THIS! Even when I team up with Joe it's not a guaranteed win...he can only carry me so far.

Make friends OP. Chances are you've benefited greatly when the big bad premade was on YOUR team.

I'm sorry, but every warzone I play in has me as part of a team, whether I was grouped with them or not. Poor argument.

So you think a group of four people that know each other and q is a premade?

edit: why not write some code into the game that prevents people of the same guild, or people with each other on their friend's list from entering the same wzs?

... because that's stupid you say?

Not necessarily, but the complaints stem from certain guilds on certain servers that like to take fully geared perfect team composition teams into WZ and faceroll their way to easy wins, over and over on any given night. Not only do these people ruin it for pug queues, they ruin it for the guys that just want to queue with their buddy. These *******ess have no place in pug queues, but you wont' ever find them setting foot in ranked 4v4 matches.

And this is what we call a carebear, boys and girls.

Edited by Vember

I'm sorry, but every warzone I play in has me as part of a team, whether I was grouped with them or not. Poor argument.

Not necessarily, but the complaints stem from certain guilds on certain servers that like to take fully geared perfect team composition teams into WZ and faceroll their way to easy wins, over and over on any given night. Not only do these people ruin it for pug queues, they ruin it for the guys that just want to queue with their buddy. These *******ess have no place in pug queues, but you wont' ever find them setting foot in ranked 4v4 matches.

And this is what we call a carebear, boys and girls.

Im the carebear when your the one crying because you cant beat a group of good players,

Ive done solo since the game came out, Ive gone against Impulse,White Noise,Warmonger,Fubar,Ace,Coral,Drama,QQ,Vis Vatalis,Nostrum,Dxun,RealityCheck, you name it every PvP guild premade that's ever been.

And do you know what Ive never once cried on these forums about premades because all they are, are players as good as myself in a 2+ more group. Its the bads in the wz who cant grasp how to be good that get rekt, give up then cry on here.

It don't matter what class or set up they are they are just simply better than you L2P

^^THIS

And THIS! Even when I team up with Joe it's not a guaranteed win...he can only carry me so far.

Make friends OP. Chances are you've benefited greatly when the big bad premade was on YOUR team.

I use Force tricks to convince you that you're being carried when actually I'm riding in your backpack, eating your doritos.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I guess if you're a candy *** that likes to pug stomp in a premade, that would be an appropriate response :rolleyes:

Im the carebear when your the one crying because you cant beat a group of good players,

Ive done solo since the game came out, Ive gone against Impulse,White Noise,Warmonger,Fubar,Ace,Coral,Drama,QQ,Vis Vatalis,Nostrum,Dxun,RealityCheck, you name it every PvP guild premade that's ever been.

And do you know what Ive never once cried on these forums about premades because all they are, are players as good as myself in a 2+ more group. Its the bads in the wz who cant grasp how to be good that get rekt, give up then cry on here.

It don't matter what class or set up they are they are just simply better than you L2P

Stop being such a baby and take your premade to ranked. Oh wait...that would require you needing to L2P. If you're scared, say you're scared. It's ok.

Edited by Vember

I guess if you're a candy *** that likes to pug stomp in a premade, that would be an appropriate response :rolleyes:

Stop being such a baby and take your premade to ranked. Oh wait...that would require you needing to L2P. If you're scared, say you're scared. It's ok.

I actually solo queue the majority of the time I play mostly because I consider this game dead and just play casually now. However I find the notion of a 4man group on an 8 man team being considered a premade to be completely idiotic and its just bads like you trying to cover for your own lack of skill.

Edited by Raansu

I actually solo queue the majority of the time I play mostly because I consider this game dead and just play casually now. However I find the notion of a 4man group on an 8 man team being considered a premade to be completely idiotic and its just bads like you trying to cover for your own lack of skill.

I find the notion of someone that 'considers the game dead' posting on the forums all day to be completely idiotic.

What a pointless thread, *** did I even read?

As if objectives even matter in regs. Listen kids the only thing that matter in regs is NUMBERS. Anything else is irrelevant. Objectives have died the day they removed 8v8 ranked, and thus 8v8 wzs are no longer competitive.

The only thing left in wzs that are somewhat "competitive" is your ability to farm numbers and feel good about yourself as you see those amazing dps/hps you did at the end of the game. So you asking them to remove premades is basically saying "let's make regs even less competitive" since the best games to farm numbers out of are if there are two premades on each wz team. Like ****, no one cares about winning or losing in regs. Farm numbers or don't play.

As if objectives even matter in regs. Listen kids the only thing that matter in regs is NUMBERS. Anything else is irrelevant. Objectives have died the day they removed 8v8 ranked, and thus 8v8 wzs are no longer competitive.

The only thing left in wzs that are somewhat "competitive" is your ability to farm numbers and feel good about yourself as you see those amazing dps/hps you did at the end of the game. So you asking them to remove premades is basically saying "let's make regs even less competitive" since the best games to farm numbers out of are if there are two premades on each wz team. Like ****, no one cares about winning or losing in regs. Farm numbers or don't play.

Sadly that's kind of true lol.

you do realize that it's an MMO whether a bunch of solos are grp'd together or whether you queue as a grp in the first place, right? I mean, I don't think we have the population for what the op is asking for, but your reply has literally nothing to do with the MMO designation. both play styles require multiple other players.

you do realize that it's an MMO whether a bunch of solos are grp'd together or whether you queue as a grp in the first place, right?

Nonono. Thats not how it works in warzones. In warzones you are only part of the 'multi'-designation if you're in a premade. Otherwise you are the only member on your team. The rest of your teammates are just figments of your imagination. ;)

As if objectives even matter in regs. Listen kids the only thing that matter in regs is NUMBERS. .

True. I once got 7 mvp's in a PUG because I set a lot of strategy and morale boosters in chat during the warzone. I miss hitting that kinda high numbers. :D

i would gladly q up for ranked if they had the 8v8 vs of ranked still available. Arenas are boring and predictable and rely more on comp v comp considering equal skill. if the skill is not equal its faceroll on one side and the other gets rolled.

when they remove arenas from ranked and re-implement 8v8s for ranked id gladly take my premades to ranked.

Although i have heard some of the end game Ops bosses make similar complaints.... maybe we should suggesst to Bioware to take it easy on these poor ops bosses and eliminate premades from doing OPS that way these bosses who only get to fight us one at a time (without the ability to q as a group) will have more equal footing.