Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?

Magnusheart

Seriously, The Achivement requries I have the Light Side only Jasea for the achivement credit....... I have 2 sith who have darkside....

I already have 2 sith warriors at 50. Mara and a Jugg, Hated being a Mara, rerolled and never looked back, but I have to make a third as a lightside to max out jaesa's requirement towards completing the sith warriors task of the title reward?

Right now, I have a maxed darkside jasea, and the tag lable "The Padawan" is still greyed out for the achivement market of completing this...

Edited by Magnusheart

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offtopic uneeeded poster aside...

Bioware, can you confirm if this is a bug?

1) it's not a bug (see the post above me)... though I get that it BUGS YOU.

2) when you post in a public forum, everyone is entitled to comment in your threads. You don't have to like it.. but you cannot stop it, much less demand it or try to belittle people into not posting. Forum threads are NOT your personal dialog channel to Bioware staff. You have other channels for that if you feel the need to converse without other people commenting.

So... you have to ask yourself... how badly do you want the achievement? They are designed to require effort on your part. ;)

Edited by Andryah

This is stupid though, Why do we have to max both and just not one of the two for title credit? Rather just do it republic side it would be easier. I wouldn't have to make another character and level them to around 42 just to complete their companion conservations.

I don't see Imperial Agents having to do this for their doctor companion who can become part rakghoul, I leveld Jasae to max affection once, the title progress says "The Padawan" not the Padawan and her alternate possibility in a parallel universe.

Edited by Magnusheart

Haha! Just another reason to add us replayable story line! :) I'd love it, I want to replay my story with my warrior and his gear, perks, level and abilities without having to bother with other quests. they distract a lot, make it difficult to focus on what's going on. Replaying story on higher level like that would make it similar to makeb - dynamic and objective-focused. I wouldn't mind losing and regaining my companions or at least having a dialogue reset for them as well. I seriously want to talk to them again after 1.5 year. I'd never marry Vette.

I really want to replay story for the entertainment (this is a story driven mmo and Bioware is all about story telling!) I got character slots all filled with 7 50s andsome 20s+ and cargo characters :l Not much space left.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Um, my Powertech main is running around with the Imperial Squad Leader title and I have only levelled the affection of my Marauder's Light Side Jaesa to maximum.

Ahhhh, just reread the OP and I see it may be an issue on which version of Jaesa you decided to max out. Lucky me I took the Light Side version first.

Edited by Vhaegrant

Despite other posters claims, I suspect that it is unintended. As the republic version of the title has no such requirement. Jaesa having a unique mechanic should not make the mirrored title considerably more difficult to aquire.

Interesting. I'll check out my account tonight when back online. My JUGG has the lightside version of her and my MARA has the Darkside of her. I'll see if it shows completed and post my results.

It shouldn't matter which side, but I do think it would be unreasonable to require getting BOTH to complete.

Meanwhile, her Darkside version is WAY more cool. :)

Um, my Powertech main is running around with the Imperial Squad Leader title and I have only levelled the affection of my Marauder's Light Side Jaesa to maximum.

Thats because only the lightside Jaesa counts towards the achievement, not darkside Jaesa.

Loyalty to the Sith Warrior requres: The Beast, The Commando, The Officer, The Treasure Hunter and The Padawan. When you then go and look at the Sith Warrior Achievements. "The Padawan" is specifically light side Jaesa. Dark side is "The Corrupted Padawan"

Edited by Ember

Thats because only the lightside Jaesa counts towards the achievement, not darkside Jaesa.

Loyalty to the Sith Warrior requres: The Beast, The Commando, The Officer, The Treasure Hunter and The Padawan. When you then go and look at the Sith Warrior Achievements. "The Padawan" is specifically light side Jaesa. Dark side is "The Corrupted Padawan"

Yeah, reread OP again :) Guess I was lucky I took LS first :D

Indication on who's the canon Jaesa? I always knew Wrath is the boss ^^

This is stupid though, Why do we have to max both and just not one of the two for title credit? Rather just do it republic side it would be easier. I wouldn't have to make another character and level them to around 42 just to complete their companion conservations.

I don't see Imperial Agents having to do this for their doctor companion who can become part rakghoul, I leveld Jasae to max affection once, the title progress says "The Padawan" not the Padawan and her alternate possibility in a parallel universe.

Ummm, I think you're missing the point of the achievement system. It's not a freebie system to just give you whatever you want when you're too impatient to do whatever is necessary to "achieve" the milestone. Sounds like achievements aren't for you. If you really felt you "needed" it, then you'd do what is necessary to get it.

Ummm, I think you're missing the point of the achievement system. It's not a freebie system to just give you whatever you want when you're too impatient to do whatever is necessary to "achieve" the milestone. Sounds like achievements aren't for you. If you really felt you "needed" it, then you'd do what is necessary to get it.

No, You are missing the point. Compared to all the other classes, This is requires you to have the Lightside Jasea Only, You dont need the darkside Jasea to get credit for the title. Obviously this isn't fair to the neigh 70-80% of warriors who most ever so likely picked the dark version.

Considering you only just need the lightside, not both. I can almost assuredly say this is a most likely a bug or design oversight.

Also don;t understand why the Jedi Knight class doesn't need to do this with Lord Scourge. As in have to have affection maxed as both Dark and Light. Seems only fair if one side of the coin has to do it, so does the other.

I had a dark side Jaesa, and it is in my achievement list.

I'm sure you've done this, but you need to log into each toon to get the achievements for them.

Well- I have a DS Jaesa maxed- and while I have The Corrupted Padawan- on the general tab of the companions field on Loyalty to the Sith Warrior, the key title there is The Padawan for Jaesa, NOT some combination of the two.

So if I'd hav gone Hello-Kitty Jaesa, I'd get the mark for that, but since I went Stomp-On-Kitty Jaesa, I don't.. and I'd bet if you'd check to, you'd find you're not getting credit for it in that group.

Also don;t understand why the Jedi Knight class doesn't need to do this with Lord Scourge. As in have to have affection maxed as both Dark and Light. Seems only fair if one side of the coin has to do it, so does the other.

Because there can be only one Scourge? Dark side Jaesa and Light side Jaesa are two very different companions.

They have nothing to do with YOU being light side or dark side, only which version of her you got. (of course most pick/make one to go with their own playstyle)

It's not a bug. LS Jaesa is a different companion than DS Jaesa.

1) it's not a bug (see the post above me)... though I get that it BUGS YOU.

so it is a bug?