Underworld Trading - Schematic finds bugged?

Daidraco

I have Armormech on my Commando and leveled up with it. In my spare time, Ive leveled up a Jedi Guardian with Synthweaving. Both require Underworld Trading and Ive noticed what appears to be an odd trend or bug.

Underworld Trading on a character that has Armormech yields Synthweaving recipe finds. Underworld Trading on a character that has Synthweaving yields Armormech recipe finds.

Is this how it is suppose to be in order to cause some form of community? I used to find it frustrating when I was leveling up my Armormech and was getting several Synthweaving recipes, but now its not that bad. (Both characters have their skills at 400.)

Has anyone else noticed this trend?

Also, as a side note. Has any Armormech had any luck at crafting an Epic level 49 pieces of armor? Ive been working on a Superior Level 49 Chest for over 120 combines.

(Not to belittle those of you that have had luck with proccing epics at level 12 or whatever, but your luck at level 19 has no importance to this question. Same for those of you in Cybertech or Armstech. Armstech buddy has procced epic Schematics several times over.)

Edited by Daidraco

I have the same problem. I have armstech on my UT toon and she does UT metal missions, for my armourmech toon, and always just finds synthweaving BPs. I am trying an experiment with sending her out for UT fabric to see if the armourmech BPs are there, but I had to goto work so I'll continue when I get home.

I've noticed this as well.. I always run metal missions for my armormech and I get NOTHING BUT synthweaving schematics.. which does me no good. I'll try doing a bunch of fabric missions and see if that's where the armor patterns are, but frankly I get scematics so little it could be a LOOONG time before I figure this out. Has anyone else noticed this trend?

An update:

I ran 3-4 low level fabric missions so they would be cheap/quick.. and Ill be damned if I didn't get an armormech schematic from 2 of them. These are the first armor patterns I've gotten from underworld trading EVER.

I'm willing to bet armor comes from fabric missions and vice-versa, just as the OP suspected.